P.Rico BlackHalo Experimental Military Facility [RPG]

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Sunspire-Kharrnon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master

star 3
    [In a dark place probably not too far from where DS was, Reizen landed quickly...still being kinda berserk but regaining control of his normal self...then he decoded to continue his approach to see what DS was scheeminng.]
  2. Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *DS was in a special deep area in the asteroid, very deep...one the Arudoushi didn't even knew where it was. the hallways there where enormous, about 15 feet tall. there was a low growling that made the halls rattle, comming from an enormous hangar. there where special holding pens and cargo ships in mentioned hangar. DS was on a high platform, watching as four enormous monsters walked into one of the mentioned ships*
  3. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master

star 3
    [Reizen was far but with the help of binoculars, he recognize what was happening.]

"Huh? Thats odd? Why does this so called...Dea...."
    [Suddenly he lost control of himself again but this time he started banging his head against the floor...]

"This is not happening!! Have to control my impulses..."

[After awhile, he decides to contact his prganizations, Zero Origins.]

[Begins Holo]

"Greetings masters...Ive discovered something going on with a strange falle, DeadStar being his name...apparently he is organizing something. Ill spy and send more info ASAP."

[Ends Holo]

4. Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *Reizen recieves a message from none other than his current superior: Kyomu* Keep an eye on the subject but don't interfere yet. Let him think he is in control for now... and Reizen... do not eliminate subject. I repeat, do not eliminate DeadStar. I want him alive... *it was known that Kyomu wanted to finish DeadStar himself. he had been the one who slaid his parents, and he felt like the job was unfinished untill DeadStar was dead. he didn't knew of Thorn's existance*

*The four enormous creatures where 12' tall...on all fours. they had towering arms, covered with muscles... they could probably beat a Rancor to pieces with one hand. you could feel great ammounts of the Force in them*
  5. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master

star 3
    [Reizen recieves the Holo]

"Understood. Ill keep cisual contact only."

[So he gets closer still leaving a prudent distance between both, DS and himself.]

6. Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *the four beasts where inside the ship. DeadStar flipped a lever and a blast door sealed off. he leaped off the catwalk and landed on the ship, then crawled on all fours over the surface of the ship and hopped into the cockpit, starting to turn on the engines*
  7. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master

star 3
    [Reizen noticed that DS was about to depart bt to where? I cant hop in...it would be too dangerous. I cannot run to my ship, its too far. So Reizen tossed a localizer radar to the ship so that he could trace it from his ship, the PARANOiA.]
  8. Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *the blast doors of the docking bay opened and the enormous yet agile Zero Origins Eidolon-class military carrier left the bay. once outside it spread it's enormous wings. it resembled a gigantic version of a modern B2, pitch-black in color. [if you've seen Evangelion, it's just like the planes that carried and dropped Evas into the field]* *soon after it advanced out of the asteroid field it engaged hyperspace*
  9. Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master

star 3
    [Reizen quickly ran to his ship and jumped to outer space. There he turned the radar on and localized DeadStar. So he decides to follow him in HyperSpace.]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.