Blackhawk Down Beta now out

Discussion in 'Games' started by Macho, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macho Jedi Master

star 4
    i was looking for something on file planet and ran into the beta for blackhawk down. Just thought i'd let you guys know since this looks like a very cool game. The site for download is here

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/111161.shtml
  2. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i downloaded it but im not gonna put it on untill tomarrow, looks promising though
  3. DUM-4 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I played it a bit, but it's way too buggy to be very enjoyable.
  4. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll get it later today when I'm home.
  5. Macho Jedi Master

star 4
    i like it, the graphics arent great but i like it. The city really seems like you can get lost in it, actually i have a few times but that was the idea. and the first few times taking off in the copter is really cool
  6. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I just played it and it looks like it could work out. Flying around in those helis and shooting the city below you could be really cool. If the graphics are tweaked, a little more depth is added to the MP, and the Single Player is really good, this game could turn out really good!
  7. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    it seems like it would be good. but is that all it is going to be, that stupid little town? anyway, graphics need a little work, and games over 12 people are laggy as hell. needs a little owrk, but could be solid
  8. DUM-4 Jedi Knight

star 3
    A few of the problems I had were not being able to remap the strafe keys or the mouse wheel down, I once went prone inside the Heli. and fell right through the floor and I noticed when someone is using the guns in the copter, they aren't lined up correctly.
  9. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i love how you can fall out of the helo and not take any damage
  10. Macho Jedi Master

star 4
    there is one major glitch(some of you might like) you can get on top of tall buildings by the other teams choper landing areas go to the wall on the top and you can snipe though the wall and they cant hurt you
  11. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    yup. and you can jump out of the nelo onto a tall biulding over looking the other side too.

bugs bugs everywere [face_plain]
  12. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.