main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blackhole

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jacen_Solo3, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    Who is this person...what did i miss in the readings that would lead me to completely blow past this character? Can someone please point me to information on this character...I feel like i missed something big...

2. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Star Wars Roleplaying Game Rebellion Era Sourcebook. He's like one of the best agents in Imperial Intelligence and regularly reported to the Emperor himself

3. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Isn't he from the Marvel comics or something? I'm pretty sure he is...
    The "Darkside" issue of SW Gamer had a little column about him. TOS may have a Databank entry on him, too.

4. Syntax

Aug 1, 2001
    Jedi_Anakin_Solo:
    "She's like one of the.."

I'm reasonably sure Blackhole is a "he". He also owns the ISD Singularity, which is painted totally nonreflective black, if I recall correctly.

5. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Sorry, I meant he... editing now.

6. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    When I made this name I had no idea there was a BlackHole in the Star Wars universe.

7. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Hes The Emperors hand, a withered old man who used to control Imperial Intellegence. He disapered during the GCW. Hes force-sensitive.

8. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    His first appearance(really his only appearance) was in Classic Star Wars: The Early Adventures # 1 - 3: The Gambler's World.

9. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    This could go into wampa's EU FAQ. I've seen this question asked more than a few times in the last few months.

10. Syntax

Aug 1, 2001
    Black_Hole:

"When I made this name I had no idea there was a BlackHole in the Star Wars universe."

Did you select the forum icon without knowing he was a pre-existing character, too? ;)

11. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Just to re-cap and expand all in one message, Blackhole appeared in the Gambler's World arc of CSW, and was his character was expanded on in the DSSB and SWG. He is rumored to have once been a minor (non-Jedi) assistant in the Jedi Temple's library. During Palpatine's rein he was a Prophet of the Dark Side, the Director of Imperial Intelligence before Isard, and an Emperor's Hand. Shortly before the battle of Yavin, Blackhole began to slip into insanity. He and his ship, the Singularity, disappeared sometime before Hoth. It is been suggested that Blackhole returned three years after Endor under the name Lord Shadowspawn.

Using an image distorter, Blackhole appeared as a hologram of a humanoid star field. In actuality, he was an old man, who needed the assistance of a Nemoidain mechano-chair (SP?) to move about.

TC

12. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Blackhole's out there dudes, Im telling ya, maybe hes a Vong?

Thats a joke btw...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.