Idaho Blade III Outing

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just curious if this is a movie you all are wantong to see. I am thinking there will be a midnight showing next Tuesday (7th). I will fund out for sure.
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Nobody wants to see this huh?
  3. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

im so there man! it looks extra sweet. the preview figs are coming out in febuary as im sure you know by now. a long time to wait , the pictures are awsome but ive got plenty to look for untill then anyways. ive been missing out on some hunting recently. if there is a midnight show hopefully its one a lot of us can attend, lets meet up and hang a bit before the movie and do something! yeh.
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good, I will find out on Sunday if there is a midnight showing.
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I need a definate refresher of the first one and I still need to see the second...so unless that happens between now and then I'm out.
  6. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

the second one rocks, you have to check it out, it looks so far like the third one will be an excellent continuation and another sweet sequel to the first. as im sure you know by now eds 21 obviously isn't having the midnight show, i called the box a while back and they said it wasnt happening, they must be sticking to not doing any more untill after the fall. hows about tomorrow late afternoon of evening. if anyone wants to/can go or are headed to a matinée get in touch, ill try calling everyone in the early afternoon. peace is the journey

7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought both movies were entertaining. Let me know about when you are thinking about going.
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This was my favorite of the three. Loved it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.