main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Blame Nat' sequel to What if Anakin met Natalie.(upd 07/30 "I love palpy"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Alrighty, here we go, if there are any other changes I'll edit it later. Thank you to sabrelight for keeping me on track lol!

*************POST!*************

Natalie grumbled softly in her sleep as something bright penetrated her eyelids. She rolled over, clamping another pillow over her head and muffling the voices that were trying to get her to wake up.

?Padmé.?

She grumble again, ?Go?way George,? she mumbled, ?not filmin? today.?

The pillow was snatched from her head, ?Padmé!?

She froze, coming instantly awake at that stern tone. Rabé. Her eyes opened slowly as she fought a yawn. Yawning was undignified wasn?t it? Bah, she didn?t care. She yawned, stretching, and enjoying the room the large bed afforded her. The only problem with it was that there were three young women sitting on the edges and no Anakin. She smiled. ?Good morning.?

?Good morning. Sleep well?? Sache asked, a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

Natalie nodded, throwing back the covers as Eirtaé and Yané moved to the wardrobe to pick a gown. ?I did, thank you. So what?s on the schedule today??

Rabé spoke up from her customary position by the door as Nat got to her feet. ?Breakfast with the Jedi and several senators, the Kuati delegation is here to recommence the negotiations you were involved in before you disappeared. Lunch is again with the Jedi, and the Kuati delegation. They?ll be serving Kuati delicacies, just a warning. Then Sabé will record a message for you to the senate to announce your safe return.?

Natalie listened with half an ear as Rabé continued outlining her day, wondering if she?d be able to slip away at any point. She frowned. ?Is Chancellor Palpatine still in the city??

Rabé shook her head. ?He left this morning. Pressing matters called him back to Coruscant.?

Natalie breathed a silent sigh of relief. She wouldn?t have to face him one on one just yet. Thankfully. The man was creepy and scared the heck out of her. Not to mention he was a double-crossing SOB. Yané and Eirtaé were sorting through several possible outfits as Sache nudged Natalie towards the ?fresher. Rabé stopped her recitation as Natalie stepped into it.

?Remember, you only have ten minutes in there, Padmé.?

Natalie grimaced, but rushed through her morning routine. Fifteen minutes later she was still in the shower when the ?fresher door opened and Sache stepped in. ?We?re going to be late for breakfast if you don?t get out of there now, Padmé.?

Natalie shut the water off and blindly groped for a towel. Sache was ready with it, wrapping it about her body. Natalie jumped back as if she?d been burned.

?Padmé??

Sith! ?Uh, sorry Sache, I just wasn?t expecting that.?

Sache picked up another towel and began to towel Natalie?s hair dry. ?So,? she asked conversationally, ?Who?s George??

Natalie dropped the towel, her gaze flying to Sache?s. ?What??

Sache grinned. ?You were talking to George in your sleep. Something about not filling??

?Oh. I... Uh, he was one of the wai- er, servers on the ship. He was very nice to me when I found something unappealing.?

Sache chuckled. ?Your hair?s dry.?

Natalie followed the young handmaiden from the room straight to the dressing table. She sat through the near-painful hair dressing experience in silence, unsure if Padmé had talked to her handmaidens during these early morning sessions. The sun was barely even up and yet she was here getting herself made up to look her part. And to think she?d thought she was finished with this role when Episode 2 started!

?You?re awful quiet today.?

Her stomach jumped as Yané spoke to her softly. ?I was just thinking about today. It will feel strange to step back into my duties right away.?

Natalie finally stood, taking a good look at herself in the mirror. Queen Amidala stared back at her again, dressed in a gown that was semi-mid-evil. A tight top with a skirt that fell straight in the front and flared in the back. The shimmering fabric looked alot like water. She fought the urge to bite her lip as Sache g

2. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    And up, it dropped too fast :/

3. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Great post Jade, Nat fumbled at the negotiating table!! And Ani! well can't expect him to be doing his homework when he has Sooo much to be thinking about. Betcha he'll come prepared the next time.

4. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow! Awesome post Jade_Max! :D It was beautifully written! :) lol I liked the Anakin/Padme communication!
    ~*Monica*~

5. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Yay, a great and long post.

Heh, I wonder what Sabe would have said if they'd been kissing. :)

Great job, Jade.

6. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *grins* Thanks you guys! I had fun writing that! Natalie and Anakin, since she's so different from Padmé, are fun to write... :D

7. george_starwars

george_starwars Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2002
    Oooo! Great post!

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Jedi _suzuran your gonna find out sooner than you thought. And not just a kiss!

9. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow, that was really good! Argh, I guess being a queen isn't all it cracks up to be! Jeez, I know that Padme had disappeared, but the handmaidens COULD lay off a BIT! Do they guard her sleeping body too? It would be funny if Padme had some sort of nightmare from the set on Earth and woke up screaming... and who's there to comfort her other than the confused Sabe!

I really wonder how the hms are going to take it when they find out who she really is...

10. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Uh-oh. I think I know what Sabé will catch them doing!

In the very beginning, Anakin said that Amidala was married and four months pregnant. How will they explain that one?

Great post Jade! Another soon?

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    That'll will be explained later-when they get caught and she finally talks about her 'overdeal'

12. george_starwars

Oct 23, 2002
  13. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    grest job Jade! I like the part when Sabe almost catches them. ALso the line about 2 hours, six courses, and two desserts later. :D

14. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *hops* Thank you! I have a good example to follow *grins and points to sabrelight* and you helped set the scene Bellyup, I just continued it... but it was fun, I can't wait to work on another one :D

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I think Jedi_suzuran will be doing the next post.

16. george_starwars

Oct 23, 2002
    Happy Halloween! [face_devil]

17. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    I can't wait to read the next part of this story! Any idea when we should expect to see it?

BTW, I was finally able to put up a second post for my story, but it's kind of short.

18. george_starwars

Oct 23, 2002
    And up again!

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  20. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  21. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I cant believe it took me so long to find this sequel. Well just wanna let you know your doing a great job so far and i cant wait for your next post :)

22. Jedistar89

Jedistar89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Kewl post Jade ! :D
    OMG! Natalie can save Ani from turning she knows Palpatine is the evil emperor! Go Nat!
    Upperz :D

23. george_starwars

Oct 23, 2002
    morning up!

24. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    up to the first page!!!

25. george_starwars

Oct 23, 2002