main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Blame Nat' sequel to What if Anakin met Natalie.(upd 07/30 "I love palpy"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    huh! For some reason my warning post came after powers uninvited post. Even though I am positive she had posted it first. Or maybe I'm clairvoyant or something. Anyway, power, all is forgiven and forgotten, but first you must go to edit and remove the above post. Thankyou.

2. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
    Sabre I wrote two posts. One was without your permission. I have erased that one.The second one I sent a PM to you and you replied, saying that it was reasonable as long as I changed one line. You sent me your message by PM on 3/19 at 7:38 p.m. However, I did erase my second post as you requested. I am sorry for taking your story. I need to control my impatience. Will you forgive me?

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Forgiven, honey, now that you've moved the post. You may post the one I passed though (and yes leave out that line, I told you about.)

And aftet that I might even post. Mean while I have to read the back story and then I'll have some surprises-now to find belly up.

4. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Meanwhile on the Planet of Naboo.
    As Natalie sat down at the table, she was contemplating the events that went through her head. On the one hand she could try to return back to earth, in her own time. She would bring Anakin and their child to this planet. Their child would be happy and would not have the burden of trying to save this galaxy. Anakin wouldn't become the monster that is Darth Vader. But one thought lingered in her mind, when Anakin killed that sith lord on Mars he used the force. He used the force to strangle him and drop him to his death. Natalie remembered that Darth Vader used the strangling move to kill an imperial officer in one of the Star Wars movies.

But that was only a movie, Natalie thought. But all of these people, weren't they a part of a fictional story until recently? Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu and Palpatine were all fake she had once thought.

I have to stop Anakin from becoming Darth Vader, Natalie said quietly, fighting back tears. I love Anakin and will do whatever it takes to keep him.

I won't let him become a monster. He has to be there for me, our child, and the galaxy.

So what if I change history, I won't let the blood of millions, billions be on his hands. If I have to steal his dream of becoming a Jedi Master, so be it, Natalie thought bitterly.

Why would Anakin choose power over love and his own children? Natalie thought to herself. Natalie watched the original Star Wars films, he tortured Leia and tried to kill Luke when Luke refused to join the dark side. Those were his children. How could anyone be so cruel to another person, especially their own flesh and blood? Natalie had wondered.

But Anakin was the chosen one. In the end he destroyed the emperor to save his son Luke.

Natalie didn't want to think of what may happen in the future. But as long as she had Anakin and this baby, she felt as secure as she could ever be.

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Good post power, I make the next post.

6. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Update Soon? Please.

7. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Sabre come back.

8. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    I have read this story since it was only one post old.
    More please

9. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Please post more. I am on knees begging for continuation.

10. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Leaipadme and powerforce, sorry for neglecting this fic. My comp has been giving me a lot of trouble lately. I do not intend to abandon this fic.

11. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    If I could, can I add to this story?

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    You can add but I must see the post first before you can see it.

13. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Coruscant
    Anakin had exited the Chancellor's office feeling confident and proud. This man would help him and his wife. Palpatine had always been there for Anakin, he was like a father figure to him other than Obi-wan. Obi-wan was a great Master, but he failed to show the compassion that Anakin so greatly needed. Palpatine was one of the few people that was able to show him what he truly needed, he only wished Natalie could see it.

"Why doesn't she trust him the way I do?", Anakin asked himself as he went to his speeder to his ship. "Palpatine is a great man and will help us", Anakin said to himself practicing these lines when he would see his wife. Anakin climbed into his Jedi starcruiser and departed for Naboo.

Naboo
    Natalie sat in Padme's room thinking about how different the movies were from this galaxy. Here she was and knew that the Attack of the Clones differed very much from what happened. Here Anakin lost his mother before he was thirteen, Padme was married to another man and where was Count Dooku? Could she in fact be wrong about Palpatine? Could there be another Sith lord out there? But what if she was right and all of these things could be coincidence? The events in the Phantom Menace were identical, so maybe Palpatine is in fact the Sith Lord. If only she hadn't disappeared before the third installment in the prequels, maybe that would give her a clue on why Anakin turned to the darkside in the first place. But then Natalie heard someone come through her window. Her first instinct was to grab the blaster on her dresser as the intruder came into the room. But then she recognized who it was and fell into the person's waiting arms.

"Anakin, what are you doing here", Natalie said as she held him in a tight embrace, well as tight of an embrace a four month pregnant woman could allow.

"I wanted to surprise you", Anakin said lovingly as he kissed her passionately." I have wonderful news."

"Oh", Natalie replied.

"The Chancellor has agreed to help us", Anakin said with a smile, but when he stared into Natalie's eyes he saw a look of worry and disbelief.

"How has he agreed to help us?", Natalie said uncertainly.

"Natalie, he is going to help me track down Padme's killers and he has also offered to get us a place of our own to live."

"Well isn't that nice of him", Natalie said sarcastically.

"Nat what's wrong?"

"You know how I feel about that man, I don't want anything from him."

"Honey, why don't you trust him?"

I wish I could tell you Ani

"It's just a feeling that I have."

"He's always been there for me."

"And why is that?"

"Because he cares for me."

"How can you be so blind? He's just using you to further his own agenda, he wants you to become Darth Vader.", Natalie shouted.

"Vader?", Anakin said questioningly.

Oh no I told him too much, what's going to happen now she thought as she now realized that it was time to reveal to Anakin and the Jedi what has been going on this whole time.

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Great post! I'm sorry that the header cannot be updated but I've asked for help at the resources board and maybe someone can help.

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry powerfulforce, the mods have admitted that they can't help me-us. You have updated this fic and I updated Knight of darkness and both of them haven't recieved any replies in the past 48 hours. It is sad. But they have promised to work on it.

16. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    I'm glad this story is being updated. I've been following it for quite a while. Up!

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks qtrhrs78, but give the credit to powerfulforce for the new post.

Because of lack of time, I had to put this fic in the freezer so I can concentrate on 'Knight of darkness' but I haven't forgotten this one.

18. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Very nice.

:( Don't put the story in the freezer. It'll get freezer burn! :D

S.

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    LOL! please don't freeze, why don't you check out the ones the burner, that'll keep you from freezing.

the links are in my sig.

Love found is a feel good Ani-Padme AOTC AU. With lots of Ani torture.(Ani being the center of humor)

Knight of darkness is darker,ROTS AU in which an undisfigured Vader forcibly marries Padme.

BTW did you read "What if Anakin Skywalker met Natalie Portman" the prequel to this fic.

Meanwhile I have no intention of abandoning this fic.

20. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    Just giving this an up.

21. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *slinks in like a snake*

Ummm... hi...

Wow, er... hey people, it's been a long time since I've been in this thread... I'll have to go back and re-read from the beginning, I don't remember what exactly it's been like since I last stopped reading! Yikes... I promise I'll catch up soon!

*slinks back out*

22. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    Oh Uh. Padme has said too much.

I wonder what will happen next? Thanks for updating. :)

23. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
    Up Up Up Up Up Up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up.................................................Umm Please?..

24. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Dun, Dun, Dun...

What will Natalie do know?

Okay so it took about two month for me to read both this one and the first one and I just have to say that I love it so please update soon, I'm on my bare knees begging you[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_blush]

No pressure [face_peace] ;) "shame on me if I do"[face_shame_on_you]

25. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    1. Hmm... will nat get the chance to share what she knows with anakin and or the council?

2. Will they believe her if she gets to tell them?

3. Reaction: Positive/Negative, or Apathetic/neutral?

4. Is the knowledge of future events, a.k.a Natalie's watching of the SW trilogy on planet earth,
    actually what happens? Or is it merely one possibility?

5. How will palpatine react when he learns that Natalie knows his (possibly) evil plans?

6. If Natalie decides to keep it a secret, what effort will she make to stop it? Will that make it worse? Or better? Or the same?

7. How will the romantic relationship/friendship develop between Natalie and Anakin?

8. Will the republic be destroyed by circumstances other than those in the SW movies?

9. Will the republic flourish or will it stay the same or will it evolve into something better/worse? What role will Anakin/Natalie play as this particular story unfolds in typical FF prose?

-These are just a few of my thoughts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.