main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Blame Nat' sequel to What if Anakin met Natalie.(upd 07/30 "I love palpy"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    lol, i think natalie is starting to fall in love with naboo. she acts like it really good.

now im craving some a/a soon. plz!

and are you ever going to explain what REALLY happened to padme?

2. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    What happened to the real Padme? You'll find out, but first there are some other matters to take care of.

3. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    lol-even I don't know what happened to the real Padme. That is something only Sabre knows...

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Likewise, but I can't wait to find out! :)

5. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    UP! George and some of the others haven't read this yet.

6. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    That was wonderful, bellyup! :)

::Anakin Skywalker if you so much even look at me while I?m speaking, you?ll be bantha fodder when we get back to the palace!::

::I hear and obey!::
    lol, that was hilarious! [face_laugh]
    ~*Monica*~

7. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    :) Thanks Monica, glad you liked it!

8. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    UP! and waiting for Sabre's next 'mush' post!

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Ok I have the post, but no mush. But before you guys gun me down with rotten tomatoes, please let me explain. My post became too long so I decided to divide it-unfortunately the mush part is on the next post.

Though the grand guest hall was filled to capacity, it was surprisingly quite, so that Natalie voice resounded against the ornate pillars and engraved ceilings, as she gave her after dinner speech. That would mark the end of the daylong celebration. She stood at the head of a rather long table; a hundred eyes intently focused on her.

??I am truly touched by this overwhelming demonstration of love and compassion exhibited today by the people of Naboo. I do not feel I deserve so much affection for just doing my job. I thank you, thank you all for giving me this wonderful gift, this warm welcome back home. I don?t think I shall forget it-ever.?

The dinner guests applauded, and one by one, they all stood up, giving the overwhelmed earth girls a thunderous standing ovation. The hall echoed with the din as Natalie tried to hold back her tears. ? ?Ami, I?m so sorry that you are not there to see the tremendous amount of love and respect that these people have for you.? She thought.

She smiled weakly, as she wiped the tears daintily with a frilled kerchief. Graciously she announced the end of the celebrations and took permission to retire. She left hastily with her entourage in tow.

?My feet are killing me,? She groaned as she looked at the long curving corridor leading to the royal quarters. ?Your highness, if you want you can use jedi transport for the long, excruciating trip to your rooms.? Obi-Wan said, with a twinkle in his eyes.

?Jedi transport?? She echoed with a puzzled frown as the group ascended the steps to the next floor. ?Yes, Our very own, sturdy two legged transport,? Obi-Wan said, thumping Anakin heavily on the shoulders. The handmaiden?s began to giggle, making Anakin blush a bit, a shy grin spread across his face,

?Master, transporting her shouldn?t be much of a problem, it?s her dress that is daunting me. That thing must weigh a ton.? He said, pointing to the dress. Each handmaiden was holding a piece of it to stop it from sweeping the floor and take off some weight off the tired Queen.

The group was still chuckling and giggling as they turned the last corner and into the corridor that led to the Queen?s suite.

Obi-Wan, stopped abruptly. ?I would like to take my leave now, your highness,? He said. Natalie looked at him quizzically. ?I must leave for ?Nazret? immediately.? He added.

?But why so soon,? Natalie asked. ?I?m sure you must be tired, can?t you leave in the morning. At least join me for some tea before you leave.? But the Jedi master shook his head.

?No! There is an important matter that I have to attend to tomorrow. My transport will be waiting for me. Goodnight and sleep well.? He bowed and then giving the rest of the group a small nod, he began to walk away. ? I shall be back by tomorrow evening, perhaps I can accept the offered tea then.?
    ?Always welcome, Master Jedi,? Natalie replied.

?May the force be with you, Master,? Anakin called back after him, ?and you too, padawan,? Obi-Wan said over his shoulders. ?You?ll need it, and some luck too,? he added in an off-handed way as he disappeared round the corner, cloak and all.

Anakin stood rooted, his eyes still on the spot where Obi-Wan had disappeared.

Natalie was almost at the door to her chambers when she noticed her husband standing transfixed, looking the other way. ?Anakin!? She called out doing away with protocol, Anakin?s head shot around.
    ?Is there a problem??

?No! I?I think I will retire too.? He began to back away slowly. He did not want to tell her that tomorrow he too would be leaving for Coruscant-for the Jedi council meeting that he dreaded so much. He wished his master could be there with him. But obviously Obi-Wan would be needed here to protect his wife while he was away. There was no doubt that the only other person that Nata

10. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    No mush? Awwwww! *pouts*

Okay, I'll wait.

I loved the Jedi transport thing. Poor Ani, subjected to so much abuse! I wonder what a dignitary would think to see their queen come down a hall piggyback on Ani.

Ani's gonna leave Nat? Awwww (again). I feel sorry for them, not having any time alone to themselves. And like all the other readers, I am VERY curious about the outcome of Padme, and whether or not she really is dead...

11. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Poor Anakin, I'm looking forward to his 'talk' with the Council LOL! and the mush... yes, mush next... *evil grin* mush so nice... can't wait!

And a good post, a very good post...

*rubs her hands together and can't wait for the mush*

12. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    ?Yes, Our very own, sturdy two legged transport,?

?Master, transporting her shouldn?t be much of a problem, it?s her dress that is daunting me. That thing must weigh a ton...

lol-great work Sabre! I am really looking forward to the Jedi Council scene with Anakin.

13. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    hhhmmm, so ankain is going to go meet the council. i suppose its to talk about the whole natalie/amidala thing right?

BTW good interesting post.

up!

14. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Don't you just feel sorry for him, Cami? I wouldn't want to face the council to explain the whole Nat/Ami thing... I'd be scared of letting it slip that "Oh, by the way, we married on Mars and I want her to have my children" lol!

But yes, sabrelight is the master with Nat/Ani interaction lol!

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm working on the next chapter-got sidetracked a bit-for that I beg to be forgiven. OKaaay!

::Rubs frozen hands as she types away, in the freezing attic::

Next the mush, gotta keep these guys from being too naughty ;)

16. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    hahahaha! Write something steamy that'll warm you up LOL!

Oh, I'm -so- looking forward to this!

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    LOL! Then sit and edit the lot out, that, or be thrown out from the boards. Hey! I think I like it in here so I'll make these guys behave. ::Takes out electric pole, in case these two forget to look at the PG13 limit sign posted above Padme's bed.::

Ack!! I gave away something!

18. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    hahahaha! LMAO! Oh I can't wait! Send it to me before you edit it, I wanna read the -real- version! *smirk* LOL!

19. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Same. Cheap PG13 rule......

20. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    lol, we may not like it, but hey... there -are- kids on the boards... 'course, that's what ff.net and the "R" rating are for there lol!

PG-13 can still get pretty steamy, though :)

21. Jedistar89

Jedistar89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Yay a post! Poor Ani and Natalie shes going to be sooo devastated when he has to leave her. Oh well.... But i hope we can get sum mush soon please :D And lets bump it
    UpPpPpP!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    OK I was just joking, I'm really not very good at making steam. :)

You guys do the rating-tomorrow? My brothers coming home after three years I might not find the time but I will try if I get a chance.

23. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *snicker* this looks promising...

24. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    up! Want mush... need mush... I'm writing something depressing, need something happy and mush-ish.

lol! Take your time sabre, just buggin.

25. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, that was a funny post, Sabre. :)

I can't wait for the mush! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.