Blast from the Past = ME!

Discussion in 'State College, PA' started by Wesmin7, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was on Penn State Campus this past Fri/Sat/Sun for PA JCL convention, my last one since I'm a senior in high school this year, and will acully be graduating next week... but I'm joining PA SCL (Senior Classical League), the organization for members who are in college, and that also help organize the JCL convention, so over the next 4 years I'll be visition Penn State Campus once a year, in May, and since I'll be in SCL I might have more time on my hands... anyway I was wondering if maybe I could see some of you guys in person one of the times I go. Maybe sit in on a meeting or something, I'd be like an FF exchange student :D *shrug* just an idea I'm running by you guys and the FF I'm in too. Tell me what you think.
  2. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
  3. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    hmm, is anyone still around here who remembers me from when we were all in the Central PA Mid Rim?
  4. wesjanson1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry, I remember you. Sounds like a cool idea, we really do need to get our act together and have a meeting. Sesfan is the one we ought to see about the meeting. He knoweth all.
  5. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah I guess.
    It would be cool.Most of my free time is at Penn State anyway. Thrawn is going there for summer session soon too. Good guy. :)
  6. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, Thrawn and Chim are actually IN SC now, so it's much easier to coordinate things. Hmmm...anybody seen Mazzara around? I think if we can get him, we could actually have a good sized group! And Wes, if you could come hang out with us sometime that'd be great!
  7. JP30ISGOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    Comlink me the time and place, man, and I'll be there or be rancor chow...
  8. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    SPeaking of a blast from the past....long time no see.
    How are all of you doing? I haven't posted in here forever! Too bad...Anyway.

Seeig as how both Thrawn and I can drive,he has an empty dorm room(so I can stay with him) it would be cool to get together.

It is very hard for me to have alot of time off but if we could get some sggestions we could see about hanging out some time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.