main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blaster Pistol

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by moosemousse, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm looking to make a blaster pistol and holster to wear to work on the release dates of any Star Wars game, this is assuming I get the job. I'd like something similar to Kyle Katarn's Bryar pistol, but I can't seem to find anything. I had a look for threads on here but didn't find anything.

Any ideas/suggestions?

2. DarthDuel

DarthDuel Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2003
    Making blaster pistols is really really fun! Go to a toystore and look at their toy guns. Pick one that pleases you and then start working with it. Simple as that. Get all sorts of interesting greeblies and attach them to to gun. Once you have enough stuff, paint the gun and you're done.

I just recently bought a toy gun and a real neat riflescope for that from a discount store for 3 bucks (its intended for bb guns). Added some stuff I had around: models parts, electronic components and the like. Painted and weathered it and was done.

Your only limit really is creativity. Just run with it :)

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Now there's a thought, I could look on ebay for broken light guns. :)

4. THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI

THE-GRAY-GHOST-JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    there are some good laser tag guns out there too, that way you'd end up with sound and prolly lights, and you'd be able to to what they were made to laser tag

5. abodeofthedamned

abodeofthedamned Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Dollar stores can yeild some good base "guns" too. Plus accessories and detailing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.