main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blasters

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by jackdoud, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Ok everyone...
    I cleaned out Kay-Bee toys of all their star cops laser rifles (a whole 4 of them). I was planning on making myself another blaster and saw they only had 4 so I took them all. :D
    So would anyone be up for a blaster building party sometime? The guns were about $11 each.If anyone's just interested in a gun let me know and I'll sell ya one. It'd be cool if we could find some more and do a bunch at once. Then we could all run around and have a blasty good time with our new blasters. I'll have to check KB again in a week or two but I think they've stopped carrying the toys. I've got a tutorial on how I did my first one on my website:

www.angelfire.com/pa2/jdoud/blastertutorial.html

We'd need to pick up some more parts like a "for sale" sign, wiper blades, and black spray paint. Total cost should come out to around $25 per blaster if we share parts. Let me know what you all think. For now the guns are on a first come first serve basis :p

EDIT
    ...Almost forgot. I've also got a couple of the Radica Tank Assault games that the 501st uses to make electrobinoculars. I've got to hold on to 2 for members of my garrison but I've got one extra and I think there's still one left at Toys R Us. They're $16 each. Again, let me know if anyone's interested.

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm interested in the blaster. If you still have the other set of binocs in two weeks when I get paid, I'll take those too. But hold them or anything.

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    EDIT: Don't hold them or anything [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.