main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Bleeding Hearts have no say here.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK750, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001

email/PM removed. Please see last post

Okay, I've tried to be patient, but it's passed a line and I have to comment. A situation has arisen that must be dealt with. First, the above post is for the viewing pleasure of all who care. Personally, I don't. Next, is for the conscience of certain indiviuals. Chris, you have posted comments that have been quite irresponsible. Your behavior on the boards, as well as at events has varied from barely tolerable to downright rude. Because of this several of us have decided not to invite you back. I, personally, have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but when you refer to me, or those I am friends with as pu55ies I have to take issue with this. If you cared to make these comments in person it would have been dealt with quickly and there would be no need for this, but since you brought it here, I will end it here. You have been cut off. We are tired of your whining, crying, and moaning about how you're being treated. We've tried to help you, but you refused to work with us. I am now severing all ties with you. So, to answer your above post... 1. I don't receive anything from you. If anything, you're catcher. 2. I am not your man. I am Misty's man. She's a female of this species. Do some research and find out about them. 3. Goodbye and from this point on, I don't care. Adios.

2. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Inlepidus Tametsi Sinserum. (Rude but honest.)
    That was fairly harsh, but I tend to agree with TK on a bit of that. It's difficult to spend time with someone who is so desperately forceful in their need for acceptance. Especially when they're so easily upset. It's disturbing. For what it's worth, I do hope you find what you're looking for. Everyone deserves honesty, even if the truth hurts. Sorry.

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Duck & cover people!!! I think a powder keg is about to 'splode!

4. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Bleeding hearts or no, personal attacks/confrontations/whatever are simply not allowed in the FF forums. If you want to discuss an issue to work out a solution that?s ok, but that?s clearly not the intent here. Regardless, personal disputes should be handled through email or PM, or work through your CR. I can?t allow the boards to be used for public flogging.

If there's a problem with something said on the boards, please contact paperclipx or myself and we'll deal with it.

And a reminder that PMs (and other ?private? information and communication) cannot be posted without the author?s permission. I?m unclear if the above is a PM or an email, but since the intent is less than benign I'll remove the whole thing.

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.