Bleep sound effect...as in the censor bleep :)

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by Master_Kaustin, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Howdy everybody...this is Shadow_of_Evil posting this thread. Needed to "borrow" an account ;)

Just curious as to wether anyone knows a location of, or has, the bleep sound effect typicaly used to censor our swearing on news and documentaries etc?

I've googled and alta-vista'd all I can bare but with no reward. Am I not trying hard enough or is it just not there?

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

2. MooglePower Jedi Youngling

When I get home, I'll write out the waveform equation to generate such a tone and post it here. I've done it before and it's not very hard, but it requires some knowledge of how sound waves work. Or, I can just write you a program that'll generate the tone for you, if you prefer.
  3. cinemafreak Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I sure would like to get a hold of that too
  4. QuiGonDave Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ye, it can come in handy always to have such a sound ;)
  5. outis Jedi Youngling

MooglePower, you would be a god if you could make some bleeps available. A link to mp3 or wav files would be most excellent. I am not working with a sound program, only a video editing program and would greatly appreciate some different tones of different lengths and varying degrees of emphasis (some beeps sound very angry, some are just short and sweet). If you could I am sure I and others could not thank you enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.