Blender 3D

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Darthmaul208, Jan 7, 2014.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Darthmaul208 Jedi Master

star 3
    So I love the clone wars and many other animation shows and want to use the program blender 3d is there anything I need/must know if I want to do this?
    first thread I have started so I don't know how this works
    Last edited by Darthmaul208, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Mithrawnurodo Force Ghost

star 2
    Welcome to the forums! Making an animated film is a long and time consuming process and there are no shortcuts. Be prepared to spend a lot of time studying, learning, and experimenting. That said; making a quality animated Star Wars short is absolutely possible if you just stick to it and work hard :) Check out blender3d.org for tutorials and resources, they have a pretty good selection. I would also highly recommend the many excellent Blender tutorials on youtube, especially the ones posted by super3boy. Also, look into purchasing some of the excellent books that have come out on Blender in the last couple years, starting with Blender for Dummies. It is a great place to start and very organized. Remember; you have to learn to walk before you can fly ;) Best of luck to you!
    Last edited by Mithrawnurodo, Feb 8, 2014
    Darthmaul208 likes this.
  3. Darthmaul208 Jedi Master

star 3
    Sounds good I'm only putting in a little of my time to do it but any legal issues I would have to consider?
  4. tontonguimu Jedi Youngling

see my clip doing with blender and Kinect ;-)
    Darthmaul208 likes this.
Moderators: AdamBertocci