main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blimey! A SW related question! (Hi Terra!)

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by terrycooper, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrycooper

terrycooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2001
    Yes, it's a little lifeless, here. Maybe this is the 'outer rim territories' of the SW fan universe?!?

So, in another vain attempt to stir up conversation: Anyone in Wales thinking about making a Fan Film?

I'm an artist/designer, did the poster and logo for 'KnightQuest'..any scriptwriters and actors around??

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Hi :)

Me and a friend of mine have been wanting to make a FanFilm for quite a while - but don't get your hopes up! Our resources consist, basically, of my digital camera which can do 1 minute scenes...LOL

We muddle by, somehow!

3. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Yo terra, if i get fett costume, id love to b in ure film, *ahem main role ahem* lol

4. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    1 minute scenes are not a bad thing especially when you can join most of them together so the scenes can expand themselves. Every filmmaker has to start somewhere I wish you luck Terra. :)

5. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Thanks, Cuckoo, you're a great addition to our section here :)

And a Boba Fett costume would be too professional compared to the rest of our movie making, LOL

6. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    my acting would bring it back down lol!

7. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    My latest masterpiece is-

Ryan kicking Dan down a flight of stairs.

Tells you a lot about our calibre of film making.

8. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    If you thinking of making some part of the project a shot of Tattoine, the sand dunes down Merthyr Mawr are the ideal place. I think I spelt the place correctly.

:cool:

9. terrycooper

Nov 8, 2001
    I was told that Pendine sands makes a good Dune sea.. lemme think, a few kiddies in Jawa costumes, the odd droid suit, a few moisture farmers/ Rodians, and some clever comping (which I have access to) of Sandcrawler and vaporators....anyone care to expand on this thought?

Tel

10. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    With some clever filming, you might have the beginnings of a hypothetical project for us there ;)

11. terrycooper

Nov 8, 2001
    Hokay Cokey, taking this thing a little further....

I have the beginnings of a short story in mind, who wants to stand up and be counted as having something to contribute? Any costume makers/owners, camerapeople, drivers,actors/actresses, CG artists in Wales?

We may as well ponder the idea, it might lead to something halfway cool..?

12. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm only 16 (I look a LOT older ;)), but I've had quite a fair amount of onscreen TV acting experience. If you see the program Lucky Bag on TV, I'm the kid who goes into the shop and asks for condoms in one of the sketches ;)

My friend has some good dubbing skills on my laptop - althought we only use my Digital Camera - 1 minute of digital filming - does the job. If we ever wanted to have a bit of mess about, we could use that, unless anyone has anything better? :)

13. terrycooper

Nov 8, 2001
    I've been in Lucky Bag too! Also a couple of extra parts in HTV/S4C stuff, and a cameo in a Dr. Who Spin-Off called 'Cyberon'.

So, I can handle the acting thing, I also direct and (try to) write. Take a look at my site, if ya like: www.terrycooper.co.uk

not a lot of SW stuff, but there will be soon!
    Tel

14. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Terry - my mother, Tracie Simpson, was Associate Producer of the latest series of Lucky Bag! Were you in the latest series, and if so do you know of her? or a previous series? :)

This really could be a fun project if we got some devoted people! Make the JC notice Wales if we actually had a meet-up, especially a fan film one!

15. Count_Cuckoo

Oct 15, 2001
    I would love to help guys but I have no talent when it comes to acting. The only thing I am good at, is anything to do with computers.

If you are after extras, I can help apart from that I think that you 2 are more advanced when it comes to these things. I wish you luck.

C_C

:)

16. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    We're all just in for a good time, even though I doubt it would ever happen, I'd be very eager, adn we'd be happy to have you aboard, Cuckoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.