main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Blind Ambitions - Sequel to Endless Night - AU H/L Luke, etc - COMPLETED 2/11/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 28

2. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Han being sneaky... I like.

And, um, Mara, loosing it there just a little?

3. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I assume you meant Mara severed Palpatine in two, not Luke, right?

I wonder what Han has in mind now? He's good at being sneaky!

Loved Chewie's comment for Han to *Come along, cub, before Leia makes you wear a leather loincloth.* [face_laugh]

Looks like Teneniel bagged herself the other Corellian (Corran is Corellian, right?)! Much better match than Prince Pretty Boy, I agree!

4. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    dm1 - I assume you meant Mara severed Palpatine in two, not Luke, right? - Muahahaha. I changed that last sentence to make it a bit clearer. [face_devil] - But she is only MOVING to sever him in two..... Luke's still in one piece, at least until tomorrow's post! ;)

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: no mara don't listen its a trick don't listen to them

more soon

6. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Hmm, in this case two Lukes are definitely not better than one. [face_laugh]

Okay, final showdown part 1 is done . . .

*KR*

7. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I think you need to change that last line even more. It still doesn't sound good. [face_laugh]

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Han being sneaky, huh? I have a feeling those Nightsisters are in for a surprise. ;)

Yea, I thought it said that Mara cut Luke in half. I was like, "Wha?" then I got what you meant. ;) I hope Mara snaps out of it.

9. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Not again! *groans* When will she stop trying to hurt luke?

10. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Is Teneniel interested in Corran, per chance?

Don't do it, Mara!!!

11. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I wouldn't be surprised if Leia has picked up some Wookiee language over the years. She might just give Han a loincloth - private showings only of course.

Yikes. Mara better not slice Luke in two.

12. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RedGold - And, um, Mara, loosing it there just a little?- Yup... I did warn you the dark side wasn't done yet! :eek:

dm1 - Looks like Teneniel bagged herself the other Corellian (Corran is Corellian, right?)! - Yes, he is! I think Teneniel must like those Corellians! ;)

JediFalcon - no mara don't listen its a trick don't listen to them - That dark side is really strong.... and Mara is still new at this light side business! [face_devil]

KnightedRogue - Hmm, in this case two Lukes are definitely not better than one- :p - I'd have to agree with you there! :D

Jedi-2B - I think you need to change that last line even more. It still doesn't sound good.- Muahahahaha! Do you think I can kill Luke? Hmm? *face innocent*

HanSolo29 - Han being sneaky, huh? I have a feeling those Nightsisters are in for a surprise- Yes, they are. Even blind, Han can still come up an idea or two! :D Yea, I thought it said that Mara cut Luke in half. I was like, "Wha?" then I got what you meant- She just is TRYING to cut him in two! Will she be able to do it? Or will she come to her senses in time? :eek:

Valin_Halcyon - When will she stop trying to hurt luke? - Oh.... maybe after she marries him! :p

Jesina_Dreis - Is Teneniel interested in Corran, per chance?- Absolutely! :D - She'd probably be interested in Luke, too, but Teneniel's no dummy. She doesn't want to tangle with Mara!

RebelMom - She might just give Han a loincloth - private showings only of course. - LOL! Han in a loincloth, Leia in her metal bikini.... too bad Han can't see! [face_laugh] - As far as slicing in two... SOMEONE is going to get sliced in two in tomorrows post! OH NOOOO!!! [face_devil]

13. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    YESSSSSSSSS! Luke is going to die! I love fics where Luke dies!

14. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    SOMEONE? Okay, here's my guess:

Leia or Han or Luke or Corran or Mara or Teneniel or one of the other good witches or one of the bad witches or evil warlord dude or Lando or Winter or the kids or the long-dead ghost of Palpatine or Yoda or Ben or . . .

There. I hope I'm right. [face_laugh]

*KR*

15. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

* waves *

I've been trying to set aside some time to read this for ages...and have finally had a chance to get started. Only on Chapter 3 so far but it's looking great as usual.

See you again when I catch up :)

16. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Not a good ending to that chapter. I hope Luke has really quick reflexes. Han's plan should at least be interesting and entertaining, plus he has Chewie and Kyp to help him out. Go cub!

17. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Are you sure about that, you Han killer you??

*whimpers*

Almost without being aware of her actions, Mara reached down and snatched Luke's lightsaber from his hand, swinging her own blade up to sever Luke in two.

*whimpers more* LUUUUKE!!!

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Laura_Anu - Luke is going to die! I love fics where Luke dies! - [face_laugh] YOU DO?? [face_laugh]

KnightedRogue - [face_laugh] [face_laugh] You are right! :p

LadyPadme - I've been trying to set aside some time to read this for ages...and have finally had a chance to get started.- *waves back!* :D - If you want to catch up easier, just click on my screen name and go to fanfiction.net link. JC boards are WAY more fun, with all the comments, but for catching up and reading straight through, it's a bit easier over there! Thanks for reading, and I can't WAIT until Monday! ;)

Solo_Fan - I hope Luke has really quick reflexes- Someone will have to have those fast reflexes! :eek: Han's plan should at least be interesting and entertaining, plus he has Chewie and Kyp to help him out. - Sometimes, a simple plan is the best! :D

Knight_Aragorn - *whimpers more* LUUUUKE!!!- Nope, I haven't forgotten all those recent dead Han stories! MUAHAHHAHA! [face_devil]

19. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 29

20. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Oh course Han's plan worked! [face_love] Han

As for Corran.. did he just slip back into the dark side again? Shame on him!

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    The Corellian turned his face toward Kyp, grinning. "Hey! Of course it worked... it's me!" [face_laugh] I love that line, so very Han!

Corran sliced up the Nightsister! I hope he will be ok; Teneniel needs him. I guess those Corellians make good breeders!

I am glad to see Mara came out of it when Gethzerion died. Now she doesn't have to fight with Luke.

22. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Ah, this truly is an AU -- Corran has the power of telekenesis. But I didn't think he'd slipped back to the darkside. Just slipped into unconsciousness.

I was wondering why the Nightsisters wanted Mara to kill Luke? I thought they would've wanted to capture him as a breeder. Did they foresee that he was too powerful to capture?

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    looks like Corran and Tenniel made a force bond. Shes the first one to notice his pain. [face_thinking]

more soon

24. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Ouch! Poor Corran. He's having a lousy day.

25. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    I agree, [face_love] Han, but I've always known that, so . . . ;)

And Gethezeron was the one cut into multiple pieces. Yay! [face_dancing]

Poor Corran! He's got Luke-itis: hit with Force lightening, trying to save someone's life, an interest for Teneniel (remember, she liked Luke first in canon!). Poor dear. [face_laugh]

*KR*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.