main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Blind Date - Wes/Shalla - Four Scene Fic - Completed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Title: "Blind Date"
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Wraith Squadron Pilots
    Genre: Humor, Romance
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, places, things, etc. They belong to GL and AA. I only play in their universe. I have received no money from this little fic, and never will.

Part One of Four

?Oh, wow, did you really shoot down that many ships??

Wes Janson grinned at the two young female pilots who stood admiring his X-wing. ?Yeah.? He waved a hand at the side of the ship. ?That?s part of my job, you know.?

One of the pilots, a petit redhead, ran her fingers over the side of the starfighter. ?You must be really good.? She turned and looked up at Wes, grinning flirtatiously.

?I don?t like to brag, but most people agree with you.?

He was absolutely ridiculous. As if puffing out his chest and letting two kids flatter him was going to actually land him a date. Shalla stopped fiddling with the blaster she?d been taking apart and leaned back against a stack of crates to watch. Too bad no one else was around. She?d put good money on Wes finding some way to humiliate himself. He always did. Where was Kell when she needed him?

?You must be a natural.? The second girl, a brunette, tossed her hair over her shoulder.

?You could say that.? Wes had a huge grin plastered on his face.

It was too hard to resist.

Shalla dropped the blaster on one of the crates, and stood. ?Oh, sweetheart?? She walked over to join Wes and his two admirers. ?Are you about ready to go? I?ve been thinking about that bubble bath you promised me all day long.? She wrapped her arms around his waist.

The two girls looked at Shalla, then at each other. The redhead spoke, ?Uh, you?re his??

?Girlfriend?? She laughed easily. ?Are you two cadets at the academy he?s helping? He?s so generous with his time. Wes loves to help out kids who are just starting out. It makes him feel like he?s thirty again.? Shalla removed one of her arms from Wes? waist to playfully hit him. ?Don?t you, love??

Wes was speechless, obviously trying to figure out how he?d gone from having two women fall all over him, to Shalla blowing his chances with both of them.

The redhead looked from Shalla to Wes, then back to Shalla. She exchanged a look with her friend, and then the two girls both put on forced smiles. ?We?ll let you go, uh, enjoy your plans.? They turned and walked together towards the door.

Shalla watched them leave, amused, then stepped away from Wes.

?You just chased them away?? He found his voice, at first sounding like a little boy watching the ice cream truck roll away, then turned to look at her, his face angry. ?Why did you do that??

She smiled sweetly, ?Remember last week??

Wes frowned, ?No.? Realization dawned, ?Oh, you mean that thing with the fountain in the square.? Wes shook his head. ?Come on, Shalla. That was harmless fun.? He tried to give her a little smile.

Shalla smirked. ?So was this. Watching you make a fool of yourself was priceless.? She turned and walked back towards the crates.

?Alright, maybe I deserved it.? Wes followed her across the room, knowing better than to argue the point.

Shalla picked up the blaster and began to reassemble it. ?Maybe??

Wes looked at her, then sighed. ?After ruining your date, I deserved to have you keep me from having one.?

She smiled, sitting down on the crate. ?I?m glad you can see the holograph.? She paused, feeling guilty. Sure, she stooped to his level quite often to get even for the pranks he played. Still, she had to wonder when the last time it was that Wes had a serious relationship. ?If it will make you feel better, you can do better than those two?girls.?

?Did you see them?? Wes sat down beside her. ?I don?t know how you could do better than that. They both had nice bodies.?

Shalla looked up from the blaster and hit him lightly on the back of the head. ?They were both bimbos.? She put on an obnoxiously sweet fa

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Ooh...First reply? Mebbe! Goody! Wessy gonna on a date with an Ewok!

3. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Jacen, do you really think I'd do something that evil? [face_devil] Thanks for reading.

~Inyri

4. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Wes on a blind date...hummmm. This spells trouble.

Inyri, yes i think you would be that evil.

nina

5. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Hmmm. :) Melikes the beginning to this here tall tale...

lordmaul13

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    This is sounding awesome!!!! :D Shalla and Wes finding dates for each other? [face_laugh]

J&J

7. Sahiri

Sahiri Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2002
    Ahaha.

You're crazy starting up another little story on the side. Way to be.

It sounds like its going to be tons of fun, just because we all love Wes.
    :D

8. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Sahiri, oh, this is just a little side project I've been planning on doing for a long time, and then I got some inspiration from Cheers, and this little fic was born. :) Thanks so much for reading.

Thanks, JaJ. I'd tell you more, even though this is a rather predictable story, but I won't give it away all on my own. ;)

lordmaul, glad you liked. Thank you. Now if only I could understand the rest of your pirate talk. :p

But, Nina, I'm a little angel. :p You're right, Wes is definately going to cause trouble. [face_devil] [face_devil]

~Inyri

9. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    *howls*

I see the making of a JC classic.

~Capt'n Rogue

10. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Evil? Wes would be in heaven!

11. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Tis a terrible plight of us here pirates, to be so misunderstood...

lordmaul13

12. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    LOL! Good ol' Wes. Maybe Shalla will find him a nice Gungan. ;)

13. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Rogue, glad you liked it so far. JC Classic? I wouldn't go that far, but thanx. :) (Besides, I need something new to be evil with. :p ;) )

Jacen, [face_devil] ;)

lordmaul, at least by today (Saturday) Talk like a Pirate day should be over. *phew* ;)

Kobe, hi! This is the first time I think I've seen you in one of my fics. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. Thanks for reading.

~Inyri

14. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Yes, it's over. No more raping and pillaging for lordmaul13.

lordmaul13

15. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    YES! For once, I get to read along while the story's actually being written. I did a marathon reading of Evasion, and I'm currently plowing through Deception and laughing my ass off at Wes :)

at first sounding like a little boy watching the ice cream truck roll away [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Wes to a tee!

16. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Wes so deserved what Shalla did to him. :p

Besides, I know your type. Intelligent, funny, built. Oh, and I think you have a thing for behinds, so I?d have to find someone with a nice one.?

[face_laugh]

This is priceless! The interaction between those two is classic! :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

17. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Ooh, this is really cute! I like where this is going, Inyri. :)

18. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    hehehee...i am so looking forward to the rest of this ;) ...

-JSD

19. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    lordmaul, thank goodness!

Wow, thanks, Jade! I'm glad you're reading, and enjoying, all my fics.

Yubyub, thanx. And I think you'll especially like what I'm going to do with this one. ;)

Thanks, Corellian-Chick. Glad you enjoy my insanity.

JSD, you know I'm going to be silly. Especially when Wes and Shalla are the two lead characters. :p

~Inyri

20. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Ooh, do you mean what I hope you mean?

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

21. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I thought it was only slightly less than blindingly obvious.

~Inyri

22. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    This looks like it could get interesting, should I add it to the RWO?

23. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    This looks promising. Now who could it be for Shalla?

24. astrowoman

astrowoman Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2002
    Bring it on, Inyri :D Can't wait for part 2.

Astro

25. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    Inyri, I'll love ya forever if you have Shalla set me up with a lithe female Twi'lek dancer [face_mischief] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.