main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Blood - AU, What if Padme was alive in Classic Trilogy? Updated 1st May!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darla101, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Notes: This is an AU, inspired by Outer Rim, Force Bond and By The Grace Of Lady Vader.
    I was thinking along the lines of ?What if Padme came back to him, a few years along the line? What would happen??
    I wanted to do a chronicle of what would happen if Ani/Vader getting better from his injuries.
    So I thought what about combining the two? This is what happened. The back story will be revealed as you read. Don?t worry I won?t forget the twins and that will be explained.
    -----

Blood

------
    ?Mommy!?

Padme looked up from her book, in the upper left wing in their house. She?s been peacefully reading Sonnets in the overly stuffed chair of the nursery. Although, she wondered, if it could be called that. She wondered if she had ever seen a nursery that was so dull, and lifeless. Even the liveliest thing in this nursery was the mass of blonde hair and blankets was completely still, fast asleep.

?Shhh?? she shushed her daughter. The fiery eleven year old was standing in the doorway, wearing a purple satin top with pink, white and red fake diamonds running in streaks a cross her torso. She was wearing black jeans, and her hair was running wildly across her shoulders and she looked like an angel: a messy angel but an angel none the less. ?What are you coming in here yelling about??

?You promised to take me to the park,? The girl announced.

Padme sighed. Shed only just remembered the promise to that little girl, or not so little anymore, and she supposed a walk would be nice. And it wasn?t as if her Father would take her. ?Alright, you go and get your hair brush. You?re not going out like that. I?ll meet you in by the study, okay??

The girl was so excited she just ran off without a word. They didn?t do things like this often. There always had to be guards, protection. The risk of who they were being discovered was too much. She couldn?t let anything happen to her babies. Not after?what happened

?No,? she thought, stopping her trail of thought dead. This wasn?t the time. She switched on her com, and her husband. It was easier than walking to the other wing. Ani answered almost instantaneously.

?Can you ask of the aides to look in on Ani? I don?t want him left alone.?

Ani pushed some of the buttons and then turned to Padme, ?You?re going out??

She nodded affirmative, ?Promised Shmi I?d take her to the park.?

Ani tilted his head slightly, ?Is that wise this close??

Padme said, ?She?s restless. She wants out. I don?t want to put up with a grumpy eleven year old because she cant go out.?

Anakin nodded slowly. ?Be careful. The team is waiting at the door.? And with that, he switched the Com off.

Padme walked down to meet her daughter thinking only one thing.

?Why can?t things ever be normal in this family??

-------

Theres the prologue for you.

2. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Oooohhh...you've got me interested! Please continue. ;)

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    interesting.. . very interesting. . .

4. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    I like it! I hope you continue!

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    this peaked my interest. continue

6. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    Well, this fic sure got my attention! ;) I hope there is more.

7. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    BrownEyes_Blue - Good to know!

maramijade - Your the secind person to ever say that about one of my fics.

Dally - New part will be here soon.

yodaminch - I hope the next part does too!

leia_amigirl - There will be more tonight, I promise.

8. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    Yes, please go on.

9. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    ?Alyn, come down from there!?

Luke Skywalker looked up at the yell, of a young woman in slacks and her wild red hair pulled into such a tight pony tale, Luke could almost hear the hair protest. He smiled at the thought, and looked to see what all the commotion was about. There was a young boy, climbing over one of y-wings. The boy, whose mop of unruly hair showed her blood relation to the angry young woman who was running up to the hanger. The woman stopped and yelled again.

?Kayton! Kay, your son is right by the hatch! For forces sake, get him!?

Sure enough, a dark-haired pilot, one of the gold?s, he thought, opened the hatch. The young girl was a good few hundred metres away, but he could still see the boy?s eyes light up seeing his Father. Kayton picked up the boy, who was now giggling, and set him in the seat behind him. The pilot turned to the woman, and shouted down that hes watch him better.

Luke turned from the scene, his stomach in knots. He?d never been like that. He?d never have anything that. He?d never be taught how to fly by his father, because he wasn?t there. He was gone. Like Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru were gone. Like everyone seemed to go around him. He shuddered suddenly feeling very cold.

Dismissing the feeling as just a creepy force feeling, he headed off to meet his family, Leia and Han, in the mess hall.

But he still couldn?t shake the cold.

---

On Coruscant, Vader could feel a cold shiver go down his back. Then, as if by summons, he could hear screaming. Not the people kind, but the baby kind. It sounds like Anakin felt that too. Why weren?t the aides going I after him?

?Must I do everything myself?? He thought, pushing himself from his study, and walking through the hallways and up the stairs to where the two year olds nursery was. It was ridiculous, really. A babies room in the same house as a sith?

To his surprise, when he got to the door way, there was an aide in the nursery, but Anakin was not calming down. The two year old was screaming. Then, suddenly, he stopped.

?There, see?? The aide said gently. ?You were just a little grumpy.?

But Anakin wasn?t calming because of the aides jiggling and soothing, he was stretching his miniscule arms out towards the doorway. And looked about to get upset again.

?Now what?s wrong?? commented the confused aide. The child was doing his best to climb over his shoulder, then came out in a slightly whiny but almost ? relieved? ? voice, ?Dad ? dy!?

At this the aide looked around, to see the Dark Lord standing unnaturally still in the doorway. ?Remind me to teach him not to call me that.? Vader noted mentally. He strode forward in the room, and the little boy did his best to squirm off the aide. ?You?re dismissed, lieutenant.?
    He picked the toddler out of the aide?s arms, and he saluted and left the room. Sitting on one of the over stuffed chairs in the room, and the little boy snuggled up to him. He just understand it.

?What is the matter with you?? He asked the toddler.

?Cold?.Dark?.Shiv-v-vry??

?You?ll have to get used to it around here, I?m afraid.?

---

More next time, and ill be quicker.

Kitt, if you read this, i really gotta talk to you. Will you be on msn anytime soon?

10. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Thebadge - there ya go!

11. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    So Luke is already with the Alliance, but Vader's got younger children of his own now too . . . ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. leia_amigirl

leia_amigirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2002
    I don't get it...Was the toddler Luke and that scene was a flashback or did Vader somehow acquire more children throughout the years? Wait, maybe the toddler confused Vader for his dad (not that anyone could confuse Vader...) :D Well, anyways, I like your descriptions they are very realistic.

Amigirl

13. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Interesting story! Though I don't understand it either :D :D

14. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    maramijade - yep, you got it.

leia_amigirl - The next post should answer your questions, but if not, let me know.

LadyZ - Wouldn't be the first time I'd been misunderstood.

15. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Mini post

--------

?Mommy, look!?

Padme looked up as the enthusiastic girl swung up a storm on the swings. Her hair was falling everywhere, and her smile shone like the brightest star in the universe.

?Look how high I am!?

?I see, honey, I see!?

Padme smiled softly, but couldn?t shake the feeling of cold fear grasping at her bruised heart. It?d been doing that ever since the incident on the Death Star. She feared for her babies, she always feared for them, but right now the idea that her son was out there was a little much. She couldn?t ? wouldn?t ? let him be hurt.

But she had built a life for herself, believing her children gone, dead, along with the Jedi. Seeing Leia that first time in the Senate had filled her heart so much she though she would cry. It was all she could do not to run up to her and smother her in kisses and cuddles.

But she wouldn?t know who she was, and knowing would hurt her so much. As a mother, you never want to see your children hurt, no matter the circumstance. But Luke had no parents. He?d gone to Owen and Beru and as much as she loved them and knew what a wonderful mother Beru could have been if she had been able to bare a child. And she would have been the best substitute. But Padme wanted her baby, even if it was only possible to have one of them. She could deal with that.

She was sure Ani felt the same way. Since their reunion almost thirteen years ago, she had been sure. Through the hell that had been trying to make him better, she?d been sure. The physical battle had been long and rough, but the main body was fine. It was the organs, the inside that was the problem. And now, finally, he?d be able to breathe without help. Everything was falling into place?

-------

16. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    :D I start to understand it... :D at least part of it :D

Please more!!!

17. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    yes it is starting to fall together. Thanks!!

hmmm so is Vader still completely steeped in the Darkside? What does the emporer think about Padme?

18. darla101

Feb 11, 2003
    Well, about Vader? That would be telling.

I've decided they hate eachother.

Also, I'm putting this on Hiatus while i get over my (shock) writers block.

19. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Interesting idea you have here. I'll be watching this one for sure. More, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.