main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Blood Of Honor -"Even brave heroes get afraid."...Updated! Chapter 6! -Come check it out!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Abbie: Lol Yep, he deserved it all right. lol :p Thanks. :D

Ty: [face_plain] :p

ALE: So i noticed. ;) :p

Ceci: Thanks. :) :D

I'm working on it the best i can, i need to research some stuff before i go on though, so hold on for the next post. ;) :p

2. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    My research has finally paid off. lol :p I got what i need and writing has gone on again. :D ;) So basically, i'll have Chapter 5 up soon. :) Or i might not give it. [face_devil] Beg and plead for chapter 5 if you want it! [face_devil] [face_devil] :p jk I'll have it up when i can. lol :p Oh, guess what kids...its Teaser Time! *claps hands excitedly* lol :p

Teaser:

?I?m hit!? yelled Hobbie, his ship streaked downwards toward the ground and a small flame even erupted from the back of his X-Wing.

He plummeted down, down, down...further to the ground every second, he could swear that he saw a grinning face among the rocks.

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

he could swear that he saw a grinning face among the rocks.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attack of the Ewoks!!

[face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Attack of the ewoks? [face_plain] What? lol :p Well, anyway, next post will be Chapter 5! :D Give me a few minutes. ;)

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Here it is, the long awaited(maybe) post, Chapter 5. :D

Chapter 5:

?Watch it Hobbie!? yelled Tycho as he shot down a skip that was advancing on the fellow pilot.

?Thanks Tycho!? yelled Hobbie. ?Anytime Hobbie, anytime,? responded Tycho.

X-Wings, Clawcraft, and Skips flew through the sky of Bestine causing havoc and mayhem as the battle for the planet raged all around, even on the ground as Yuuzhan Vong stormed the towns and bases with Republic soldiers firing at them, one after another, warriors from both sides fell.

?Hey private! Watch it!? yelled a corporal before being downed by a thud bug to his eye.

?What was that Corporal?? yelled back the private as he was then given a cut to the stomach and left arm by an amphistaff in the hands of a Vong warrior.

?Die infidels!!!!? yelled the Vong as he proceeded to stab the soldier in the heart, but his small victory was short-lived however, as a bold Kam Solusar came from behind and proceeded to chop him in half.

?At least most of these warriors don?t have Vunduun armor on!? Kam yelled at his partner, Tionne who was helping guard some escaping civilians, ?I hear ya Kam. It helps, but we still have a fight anyway!?

?I know, just saying!? responded the Jedi master.

Kam began twirling his lightsaber around blocking thud bugs from all directions and helped let some soldiers fire some of their own shots.

Meanwhile, Face Loran was flying next to his wing-mate, Myn Donos, ?Hey, when do these damn Vong stop coming?? asked a sarcastic Face as he shot down another Skip and was grazed by a shot from another.

?You?re asking me Face? I?d like to know myself!? said Myn.

Myn flew away from a worldship that he got too close to and asked into his radio, ?Hey Decoy 6! Where are you, this is Decoy 5, me and 4, need some help over here!?

?I hear ya over there Myn! I?m on my way, lets move it Falynn!? said Kell Tainer, who piloted through a shroud of skips, blasting his way through as he searched for Face and Myn, ?Where are you? Blast it! I?ve lost them!?

?Yeah? Well, I haven?t Kell, follow me!? ordered Falynn Sandskimmer.

Using her readouts, she tracked them down fairly easily, after having to blast her way through swarms of Yuuzhan Vong with the help of Kell.

Face grinned, ?Glad to see you could make it guys!?

?Be quite already Face, we?re here to help you out of a jam!? growled Kell.

Kell and Falynn flew around the worldship they were at, giving it a few good shots, and then started attacking the surrounding Vong skips that were giving Face and Myn trouble.

Laser bolts scorched the sky in every direction and volcano like blasts joined them, as Vong Skips and X-Wings battled for the sky of Bestine.

?I?m hit!? yelled Hobbie, his ship streaked downwards toward the ground and a small flame even erupted from the back of his X-Wing.

He plummeted down, down, down, further to the ground every second, he could swear that he saw a grinning face among the rocks.

But before striking the ground, he regained the ship?s balance and flew upwards, just in time to miss a command post...and see a fellow X-Wing get shot down.

Wedge sighed as he saw another pilot go down to the Vong then glanced to the area Tionne and Kam were fighting in with some soldiers and civilians, ?Everyone to sector 0500, 6708! Make a perimeter around the people immediately, a transport is on the way!?

?Copy that Wedge!? barked Tycho and Jaina.

?I?m right behind you two as well!? said Jag, who fell behind the two X-Wings to get to the sector.

Kam kicked a Vong away from him, then slashed at another, leaped above another, tripped a fourth one, and then was smacked across the face by part of an amphistaff.

He fell to the ground and looked up dazed to see the Vong shot in the head from a certain Clawcraft, streaking by.

He whispered to the sky, ?Thanks Jag.?

He used the force to grab his lightsaber, ignited it, and joined the fight ag

6. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Ewoks? What? ;)

Keep it going. :)

7. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *cackles*

Kill them all........... [face_devil] *shifty eyes*

What? You think I said something? :D

*halo pops up*

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ceci: Ewoks? Where? *tackles one* hehehe [face_devil] :p
    Keep it going.
    I plan to. ;) :)

Sis: *cackles*
    *shrugs and also cackles*
    Kill them all........... *shifty eyes*
    Maybe.... [face_mischief] ;)
    What? You think i said something?
    I'm not so sure all of a sudden. :p
    *halo pops up*
    Yes, we know you're an angel sis. ;) :p
    Well, i'm giving this an UP! :D I'm working on more as we speak, but i'm waiting for more reviews and possibly(and hopefuly) more readers. :)

9. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    More, need more, post now!!! *points blaster to his head* Oh wait sorry, heh heh.
    take your time

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    More, need more, post now!!!
    :D You will get more....but not now. ;) :p Wait you must. [face_devil]
    *points blaster to his head*
    [face_plain] *prays* Please don't hurt me...
    Oh wait sorry, heh heh. take your time
    Phew! Thanks, i'll take my time then. ;) :p

11. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I waiting for a major charactor to die... [face_plain] [face_devil] ;)

I have the feeling it will be... well... don't know. [face_plain]

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Maybe one will die, maybe not. ;) [face_mischief]
    Anyway, ppl i will have Chapter 6 up tomorrow, i promise. ;) :)

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Can someone say liar? lol :p Sorry about that, school started for me and i got really lazy. hehehe Anyway, here's Chapter 6 for all of you. :)

Chapter 6:

?Yes what is it?? asked the voice of General Lando Calrissian over the comlink in the Communications Room on Yavin Four.

?Hey Lando, what are you exactly up to?? asked Han.

?Oh, not much Han. Just checking in with some things for the Senate here on Atzerri,? Lando responded.

?Atzerri huh? So you?re in the Inner Rim then eh Calrissian?? Han asked curious. ?You got that right, interested aren?t you?? Lando replied with a bit of a chuckle.

?Yes, I?m interested in if you can help with the protection of Bestine when you?re done with whatever it is you?re doing on Atzerri,? countered Han.

?Bestine? Hmm...I heard something was happening there, what?s the situation buddy?? Lando asked worriedly.

Han explained to him as Leia poked her head in to check on him, seeing he was explaining the current situation to Lando, she left him alone to find her brother Luke.

After a few minutes of searching she found Luke playing with his son Ben, she smiled, ?Having fun Luke??

Luke looked behind him and grinned, ?Hey Leia. Yeah, me and Ben are just-Ow!?

The famous Jedi Master held his finger sorely as Ben had decided to take a bite, ?Ben, don?t do that, that hurts dad,? Luke said to his infant son grinning.

Ben just chuckled as he appeared to be enjoying himself.

Leia shook her head smiling, ?It seems the great Jedi master lost his concentration and was attacked by a baby.?

Luke just laughed, ?Yeah, yeah. He is my son after all though,? said Luke slyly.

Leia raised an eyebrow, ?And what?s that supposed to mean??

?Oh, nothing at all Leia,? said Luke. Leia shook her head yet again then sighed.

?Leia, you wanted to ask me something?? Luke asked confidently. Leia nodded, ?Yes, actually there was. What do you plan to do with the Vong when Bestine is safe??

Luke gave Ben a little toddler?s toy and then thought about the question, but he did not give an answer, Han did.

?Easy, we?re going to fry them. Yuuzhan Vong legs...sound good?? Han asked jokingly as he entered the room.

?Not particularly,? Leia said laughing.

Luke looked at his friend, ?So? You plan on destroying them Han?? Han shrugged, ?Not me, Lando. He and some of his boys are planning something on Atzerri.?

?Lando and some of his boys? Should I be worried Han?? Leia asked raising her eyebrows.

?Yeah, most likely,? answered Han without giving it much thought.

Luke laughed, ?And you don?t mind Han??

Han gave his famous lop-sided grin, ?Hey, as long as we win, does it look like I care Luke??

?I guess not,? Luke said laughing a little. Leia continued to look at Han, until he looked at her back, ?Yes, what is it Leia??

?What is Lando planning?? she asked firmly yet subtly.

Han told them...

?Adept, what?s our status?? asked Viith Wikkaar.

The Yuuzhan Vong adept nodded and answered hastily, ?Well Warmaster, three of our worldships have broken off into retreat, one already out of the sector, the other two are about to leave any minute sir. Another one of our worldships is faltering, either going to be destroyed or its going to retreat.?

?Hmm...tell them to keep the fight up, if they die, they die in glory, understand adept?? the Warmaster commanded. The adept just smiled, ?Of course sir.?

Viith turned back to watching the space fight rage around him, ?And what is the status of the fight on the infidel?s planet??

The adept shifted uneasily, ?We only have a few more coralskippers to let go, and we really need to use them to protect us, we have lost almost all fighters on the planet?s surface though, as for our warriors on the ground...they are at a complete stand-still, but are keeping up their charge at any rate.?

Viith nodded acknowledgely, ?You report well Adept. I want you to order the Commander to forget our protection, send al

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *looks around with shifty eyes* [face_plain] *nods to himself sadly* ok, i am now going to debate whether or not to permanently lock this. [face_plain] :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.