main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blood Relations Part 2 (Obi, AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kenobis_Padawan, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobis_Padawan

Kenobis_Padawan Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    OK this is for the people that posted at the original fic.

Part 2. 5 year later.
    ---------------------

?Welcome Miss to our Gentleman Shopping Spree.? Said Fala. She was the head of this organization that sold men to females so they would not have to go out and look for a man that suited them. ?If you would follow me I will show you to our men.?

A 22 year old female with ginger hair and crystal blue eyes followed Fala through a pair of doors.

Cells lined the hallway she had just entered. That was the only way Kayya could describe the place in which the men were kept. They were kept in cells. Clean ones but still that was not the point.

Fala stood next to her, ?So Miss Kenobi. Was there any type of guy you were looking for??

Kayya looked around to see what she could. She had got a letter from a Jedi called Qui-Gon Jinn stating that her twin brother Obi-Wan had been captured somewhere in this sector. The Jedi Master also had written that he wanted someone out side of the Jedi to be searching for Obi-Wan since she could most likely get information quicker than the Jedi could.

Kayya had thought since she was here she might as well pick up a man that was good at tracking. He might come in handy. She thought to herself.

?Yes.? She started. ?I?m looking for a man who is good at tracking, defending himself and is also has a bit of humour. And preferably human.?

Fala typed all this into a data pad then handed it to Kayya. ?The computer has found 3 matches for you.? Fala said as Kayya grabbed the data pad.

Kayya looked at the 1st one.

Name: Lukt Hook
    Species: Human
    Previous Occupation: Bounty Hunter

There was also a small picture of the man at the top. Kayya studied his features before shaking her head. She wasn?t too comfortable around someone who had bright blue hair, red eyes and scares all over their face. A small smile came over her face. It was only a few years ago she was working with people like that.

She opened up the next one.

Name: Zorn Mort
    Species: human
    Previous Occupation: Assassin.

Kayya considered him for a few second. He looked harmless. He had green eyes and blond hair that was brushed back off of his face. Then she opened up the last file. Kayya?s eyes opened with shock. She shook her head then looked at the file again. No it couldn?t be.

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Species: Human
    Previous Occupation: Jedi

Kayya carefully studied the picture at the top. She couldn?t believe it. Thinking quickly she looked at Fala. I?ll take him. She said handing back the data pad with her brother?s file up.

Fala looked at the data pad for a second. ?I?m sorry dear, but he is worth more than you could afford.?

Kayya glared at the woman. ?How much is he?? She asked through gritted teeth. Knowing her brother had been caught and was now being sold didn?t please her the slightest.

Fala pushed a few buttons on the data pad then looked at Kayya. ?He is priced at 200 000 republic credits.? In honesty Fala didn?t want to sell this man. She wanted him all for herself.
    ------------------

tbc

hope you like it

2. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    In honesty Fala didn?t want to sell this man. She wanted him all for herself.

Eh, don't blame her. :p ;)

*straps herself in for the ride* :D :cool: Uppity!

LittleJedi

3. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Glad you decided to continue this. Don't have time now, but I will get caught up on it! :)

4. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
    That's ok.

um LJ nice to see you popped in ;)

5. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Hi,
    Can you post a link to the original fic - so we can do a quick refresher?
    Thanks
    Reb

6. Kenobis_Padawan

May 1, 2002
    sure here you go [link:http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7295515&start=8425903]Blood Relations[/link]

and heres the next part.
    ------------

Kayya was about to pass out. Her brother was worth that much. She couldn?t afford that. But she knew someone who could. ?I?ll be back in a few minutes.? She said then walked out.

Once out into the busy streets Kayya grabbed her com-link and contacted Qui-Gon.

?Jinn.? Qui-Gon answered.

? Greetings Master Jinn. It?s Kayya. I have found Obi-Wan, but I need 200 000 credits to get him. I was wondering if the council gave out loans.?

Qui-Gon sighed. ?I?m afraid not Kayya. You?ll have to find another way to get to him. Um how did you find him so quickly??

Kayya gave out a small laugh. ?I found him with out even looking for him.? After that she cut the communication and walked back inside of the large building in which her brother was being held.

Fala was waiting at the front desk. ?Well?? She asked.

Kayya smiled. ?I wish to meet this man. I have the money but I?m not going to pay for someone who is a total idiot. Ok?? Kayya used a no nonsense tone to make sure she got what she wanted.

Fala nodded and lead Kayya down a number of cell filled corridors until they came to cell number 1050.

?Let me in.? Kayya said in a strong voice. For some reason Obi-Wan had been kept in a cell where you could not see him.

Fala gave the other woman a strange look. ?Are you sure??

Kayya was about lose what patience she had. ?Let me in and close the door behind me or I will not buy any man am I understood.? Kayya knew that when it came to the business type of people she could lay down the rules.

Fala nodded then opened the door ?Just yell when you?re done.? She then closed and locked it after Kayya had entered.

Kayya looked around the cell. Obi-Wan wasn?t in sight. ?oh no.? she muttered to herself. Just as she had finished something landed behind her and placed a hand over her mouth. She realise straight away it was her brother. She managed to get her mouth free, ?Obi-Wan it?s me. Kayya.?

Obi-Wan let go. He was shocked as he walked around to see his sister there in the flesh. ?Kayya? What? How?? he was at a loss for words.

Kayya laughed, but then begun to notice the bruises and scratches that her brother had. ?Obi-Wan what happened to you?? She said placing an arm around him and helping him to his bed that was in his cell. She laid her brother down and sat next to him and begun to examine his injuries.

Obi-Wan placed his head down onto the hard pillow. ?I was on a mission and got ambushed. I was brought here. Nothing more to say really.? Obi-Wan offered his sister a small smile.

Kayya tore off a piece of her clothing then grabbed a small medic pack she kept inside her cloak. She gentle placed ointment onto Obi-Wan?s scratches then bandage them up. ?Nothing more to say hey? Your master has been worried. He?s got half the order out looking for you, not to mention he contacted me so I could look for you as well.?

Obi-Wan sat up and scratched the back of his neck. ?Really??

Kayya nodded.

Obi-Wan leaned forward and gave his sister a hug. ?Well I?m glad you found me. I?ve only been here for oh I don?t know a WEEK.?

?Shut up, Jedi.? Kayya snapped. ?We got to get you out of here.?

Obi-Wan gave his sister a strange look. ?Why don?t you just buy me?? He asked.

Kayya rolled her eyes, ?Oh I would, trust me I really would. But I don?t have 200 000 credits lying around at home you know.?

Obi-Wan?s draw dropped. ?I?m worth what??

7. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Obi-Wan?s draw dropped. ?I?m worth what??

[face_laugh] Great stuff oh Apprentice of Kenobi. ;) :D

LittleJedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.