main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Blood Trail (Post-LotF: Jaina, Tahiri, Ben, Jag, Han, Leia, Luke) Completed 11/4/09!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    I IZ THE WINNER! (This is too easy... I didn't even need a PM!)

2. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    secundus

FYI, I'm here for Tahiri.

Zekk? I thought we were rid of him. :_|

3. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Third. Will be back later. [face_peace]

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Nooo! She's supposed to want Jag, not Zekk. *stamps foot*
    You threw in quite a twist YK and I can't wait to see where this is going.
    Jag commed Cem and Cem's a she?! Wow. :eek: Cool! Can't wait for more!

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome post! :D Not exactly what I like to see when J/J interact, but I'm beginning to get used to it. :p (Stupid hardheaded Jaina! He wants to help you, let him help!) And I don't think it's Zekk! It can't be! (Okay, it can be.... but I still think you're lying! Misdirecting us or something... [face_not_talking] ) And yay Cem! Follow Jaina! haha.

Loving this picture you're painting. :D

6. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Oh, that was really good. Jaina is such a mess and her dialogue with Jag was so cold (especially on her side). What does she feel happened to Zekk, what will she find and what will Cem find as he folows? I love all the questions this raises! =D=

7. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    I really like this fic!:D Poor Jaina's been through hell and back, and Jag looks like he's not doing too well, either. Politics, it'd drive me nuts, too...:rolleyes: Hope everything ends well for them! *fingers crossed*[face_praying]:p

If you have a pm list would you please add me?

Thanks, and great job![face_peace]

8. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I never would have guessed Jaina would think it was Zekk.... I still think it might be Anakin.

And I'm so glad Jag is following her. Someone needs to know what she's up to. And Cem is a she!!

Thanks for the PM!

9. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    You know a guy's devoted to you when he sends a flotilla of ships to search for your former boyfriend for seven months. Jag is one of my favorite EU characters, and you write him the very best.

So Cem is going to follow Jaina? Zekk is alive?(Please don't be true!)There are issues between Daala and Luke? Lots of questions to get answered. Now what is the four toed statue?:p

10. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Daala and Luke, eh?

Daaluke or Lukaala... hm...

11. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    I'm guessing we'll find out just how close Daala and Luke are to killing each other soon.

I loved the Jaina/Jag interaction. Hurts to see them so cold to each other, but it's realistic, considering the messing canon situation. Stupid profic authors.

Can't wait for the next one.

12. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    zekkie zekkie zekkster all the way! :D

13. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    That was just beautifully written and I loved every word of it. So deliciously awkward. This is shaping up to be one awesome story--can't wait for more! :D

14. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Oh, how fantastic. You are driving me crazy! Why Zekk, off all the characters to revive, why him? (Or are you?) My mind is boggled with the many paths open. [face_hypnotized]8-} My head hurts. :p

15. Magnuskn

Magnuskn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I´m not very surprised at Jainas behaviour, as this is canon Jaina. But does she ever repress, geez. :oops:

Too bad you need one week for each chapter, I´m really anxious to find out how the universe continued in your fic. I smell trouble with Luke and Daalaaaaaa... ( it would be hilarious, of course, if the two hooked up. ). [face_laugh]

Magnus

16. DarthBellumSolo

DarthBellumSolo Jedi Master star 1

Mar 26, 2008
    The new chapter[face_dancing]!!! Perfectly!!!

Luke and Daala???? :eek: Well, certainly, it reminds Mara a little, but.. Poor Daala! Horror![face_hypnotized]

Jag as always it is magnificent.[face_love] But I on its place would be more resolute. With such as Jaina it is necessary rigidly. I know on myself. o_O

Cem? How much I remember, so called shadow child of Fel. Really it it? Interestingly... [face_thinking]

Unless it Zekk searches? I thought, that it will be Ben... Or the same Jag... [face_worried]

YodaKenobi, you Are able to intrigue! I wait for continuation.[:D]

[face_devil] Bel[face_devil]

17. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    There was a lot of tension in the scene![face_worried] I don't know who to feel for.

Jag nodded. "Of course, you've been here for ten minutes. Time to run away again," he said dryly

Ouch! that was uncalled for.[face_shame_on_you] I have a feeling he said this with out thinking. He dosn't know what she saw.

great post! can't wait for more!:D

18. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
  19. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK:There will be more characters added soon. Juun and Tarfang for one

Somehow I get the feeling that those two are two of your favorite EU characters.:p

I think Luke is a really interesting guess, given what happened in Invincible. What do you mean by RotJ, btw?

Just how it seems like Luke goes all in to try and save Vader, but with Ceadus he seemed to be kill Kill KILL in Invincible. Granted he wasn't the only one, but you would think he would know better.

The office was nowhere near as large or extravagant as Jaina had somehow expected it to be when the door slid away with a pneumatic hiss, revealing instead an austere chamber of whites and gray. It was clean? obnoxiously tidy, really? and it was grim, and cold. There were no holographs or paintings secured to the alabplast panels, no plush rugs unfurled across the gleaming gunmetal plates of durasteel flooring? nothing soft, or warm, or personal of any kind.

Sounds like the Empire to me...[face_thinking]

Finally, Jag nodded. "I hope that planetary security wasn't too burdensome when you arrived. I tried to rush you through as soon as word reached me, but we have very strict procedures regarding the appearance of unknown space craft in this system."

I think I could understand their jitteriness about unknown ships. Last time that happened, Bastion almost got slagged.

"A lot has changed since you left... Have you been keeping up with the HoloNet? About Daala and your uncle?"

This can mean only one of two things:
    1)Trouble is brewing. [face_mischief]
    2)Daaluke? Lukala? [face_devil]

"So," the young leader of the Imperial Remnant began, "Why have you come? I have a feeling it wasn't just to see me."

"It's Zekk."

It's been two frakking years Jaina! He's not comming back. :oops:

"I asked you to find him. I was hoping you'd looked."

"I did look," Jag said, sitting down behind his desk. "I diverted an entire flotilla to it for seven months. I was hoping to at least find his body for you... We searched every inch of the Maad System and exhausted all possible resources."

If that isn't devotion, I don't know what is.

"I haven't heard from you in two years? no one has as far as I can tell. Now you suddenly show up here concerned about Zekk? What happened?"

"Nothing."

*CoughLIARcough* Sorry, some bug has been going around.

If Jaina Solo was even aware it was because she was afraid, she would certainly never admit it.

Yep, that sounds like Jaina to me.

"I need to get going."

Jag nodded. "Of course, you've been here for ten minutes. Time to run away again," he said dryly.

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/ohsnap.jpg]

"And when she gets there?"

Jag drew the small white cylinder from his mouth for a moment, before raising it back to his lips.

"Keep following her. I want to know what she's up to."

Sounds like a plan to me.

20. SilverWolf77

SilverWolf77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2008
    Yeah! Another YodaKenobi fic!![face_dancing]

This one has a great start. Jaina at Dagobah... wow. Wobbler is so cute![face_love]
    I think Jag was just a little cold to Jaina, but well she has been exiling herself from everyone! [face_shame_on_you]

I can't wait for the next post! Oh, and put me on a PM list if possible!! [:D]

~SW

21. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    I have to agree. :cool:

[face_laugh]

Again, amazing descriptions.

It had to be Zekk. There was no one else...
    Ah! Jaina! So stubborn. From your description, it looks like Jag could use some saving.

"Why won't you let me help you?"

If Jaina Solo was even aware it was because she was afraid, she would certainly never admit it.

I think I'm going to smack Jaina... although not letting people help isn't exactly a new issue for her.

I like Jag sending Cem after her. Definitely leaves things open for an adventure. Also I like to think of it as Jag looking after her. :)

22. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    zonzo: I IZ THE WINNER! (This is too easy... I didn't even need a PM!)

You're on a roll. Way to go =D=

Thanks for reading!

DARTH_MU: secundus

Coolness.

FYI, I'm here for Tahiri.

Ahh. Well, we'll be seeing her shortly, I promise.

Zekk? I thought we were rid of him.

Who's to say we're not? :p Jaina only thinks this must be about him.

Thanks for reading!

Ant: Third. Will be back later.

Thanks for reading :)

Jag4Me: Nooo! She's supposed to want Jag, not Zekk. *stamps foot*

Well, "want" is a pretty loaded word :p I'm not implying anything romantic between Jaina and Zekk. Zekk being the one that needs help is just the most natural conclusion for Jaina to reach at this point. She may have been carrying some guilt with her when she went to Dagobah having not found any clue of what really happened to him.

You threw in quite a twist YK and I can't wait to see where this is going.

Hopefully some place good [face_whistling] Glad you were surprised.

Jag commed Cem and Cem's a she?! Wow.

Cem's always been a she, IMO [face_mischief] This particular theory I owe to my beta jagsredlady, but I'll wait to explain that when we finally get to see Cem.

Cool! Can't wait for more!

Thanks and thanks for reading :D Should have more next week.

Jaina_and_Jag: Ooo, nice colors ;) Congrats on winning the contest =D=

Awesome post!

Thanks!

Not exactly what I like to see when J/J interact, but I'm beginning to get used to it.

I couldn't see it being any way but cold given where things were left in canon and adding a two year absense for Jaina. You never know though, maybe things will improve ;)

(Stupid hardheaded Jaina! He wants to help you, let him help!)

Jaina likes to do things herself, I guess. Maybe she's afraid Jag would end up getting hurt?

And I don't think it's Zekk! It can't be! (Okay, it can be.... but I still think you're lying! Misdirecting us or something... )

I can't say, but it does seem unlikely I'd tell you who it really is this early in the story. So far, Zekk is only who Jaina assumes Jacen's specter was referring to.

And yay Cem! Follow Jaina! haha.

She will ;)

Loving this picture you're painting.

Thanks so much and thanks for reading :D I'm glad you're enjoying it.

iamobiwan: Oh, that was really good.

Thank you :)

Jaina is such a mess and her dialogue with Jag was so cold (especially on her side).

Yeah, Jaina isn't exactly the most emotionally open person in the galaxy. I think she likes to kind of wear a cold shell around her in these situations to make things easier rather than having to shed it. We'll see what happens...

What does she feel happened to Zekk,

She thinks he survived somehow and is in need of help. Seems unlikely, but I guess we'll find out eventually.

what will she find and what will Cem find as he folows?

Cem is a "she" actually.

And good questions [face_whistling]

I love all the questions this raises!

Hehe, glad to hear it. Thanks so much for reading and your reply :D

angry_bendu1: I really like this fic!

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it.

Poor Jaina's been through hell and back, and Jag looks like he's not doing too well, either. Politics, it'd drive me nuts, too...

Yeah, I think his new job is wearing him thin and he's unhappy there. And yeah, Jaina is miserable and seems to have a bad stretch ahead of her :(

Hope everything ends well for them! *fingers crossed*

Maybe this will all lead somewhere good...

If you have a pm list would you please add me?

Sure, thanks for the interest :)

Thanks, and great job!

Thank you and thanks for reading!

jedi_prin

23. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Now just who is this ancient civilization? My guess would be the Richard Others, but Widmore was probably involved too.

Personally, the one I think she has to save is Ben. Just becasue he's the beginning of the next generation.

24. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Ohhhh, poor Jaggie! I think he needs a hug. [:D] :p

Well, I'm very interested to find out why you think Cem is a female. [face_thinking]

25. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Well, looky here. You made Cem a girl.

o_O Nice.

And she's looking for Zekk? Or just thinks she is and she's going to find someone else?

Gah!

Loving this one Wes!

Cyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.