main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN **Bloodfin Garrison Event**

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Incom4, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    To all Troops, Rebels and Troopies,

When: Friday Feb. 21 2003

Where: YMCA Ransburg
    501 N. Shortridge Road (by Washington and Shadeland)
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Event Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm

Dress Time For Troops:6:00pm

Description of Event: "Family Night" is a way to spend some time with your kids. Friday nights at the YMCA are made for your family. Make - it take it craft projects and events for the whole family

Please join us on the 21st for "Star Wars Night". Plan on seeing Darth Vader and other costumed characters from the Star Wars Universe. We'll make lightsabers and have a big screen viewing of the original movie that started it all

This event is the talk of the YMCA. We will have a whole gym to interact and take pictures with children and their families. They are estimating that there will be between 150 and 250 people there that night for the event.

I have secured a large changing room with tables lining the walls for our equipment. We will need as many troops and troopies there as we can get.....this is gonna be fun!!!!!!

Please post here or over at the Bloodfin forums if you can attend.

2. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Count me in as a handler/filmer.

3. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Jango will be in the house!!!

4. TK-8620

TK-8620 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    I will be reporting for duty sir!!!

5. djtom

djtom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    My mom and nephew will be there, they go to that YMCA often. My nephew is a HUGE fan.

6. TK-8620

Jan 2, 2003
    I dont think we will have to worry about the monks, the may be chanting at home instead

7. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Them's fightin' words, you walking porta-potty!

8. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I'll dust off my troopie-gear and be there will bells on!

:D

9. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I'll put in on the Star Wars Planner...now!

10. TK-8620

Jan 2, 2003
    we have nothing to worry about...its not like there is going to be any rebels there

11. Naboo Queen

Naboo Queen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 1999
    I'll be there as a Troopie

12. TK-8620

Jan 2, 2003
    Rebels, I gotta know, when you sit down, do people toss change at you?

13. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    If my costume is beck in service by then, we will probably attend.

I find it rather interesting to note that, so far, the only people that are saying the will costume are the IMPERIALS. The only thing the REBELS have agreed to so far is to help out doing the 'troopie' thing ...

14. TK-8620

Jan 2, 2003
    **** METAL FANS ****

After a long afternoon of trooping, come out to the ritz on shadeland and get crazy to some heavy metal. I am trying to drum up people to the concerts, and I hope that some of you can join me. It starts around 10pm and will go till 3am!! So come out, get wasted and scream your head off!!

Oh yeah, burlaps are more than welcome, just leave the monk attire in the car!!

15. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I am not sure if I'll be able to attend yet. I'm moving this weekend and I'm sure it's going to take a couple of weeks to get settled and I need to make some adjustments to my costume.

I'll let you know after the move.

16. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Right now my life belongs to H&R Block. It's busy season until Feb 15. I have currently been scheduled 6 days a week at Block besides my normal job. I will definitely be there if I am not working at the Block that day.

At least tax season is only for 15 weeks and I'm looking forward to buying a machining lathe.

17. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Event is this Friday....don't forget!!!!!

18. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    Things are looking good for Marianne and I making the event. Will let you know of any change in status.

19. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Can someone post or pm me directions to the event (There are a few of us that have no clue where Ransburg is- me and Kim!) Thanks!

20. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    As I thought the two of you were car pooling with Marianne and I, I would not worry to much about the directions. ;)

21. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Doh! I didn't realize that we were doing that! Cool! Thanks Captain Acroyear, Sir! :)
    (the moppit hobbit is running a little slow today...saving my energy for Smackdown!)

22. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    I will be unable to make it Friday. I have an engagement that family requires me to attend in Michigan. So I have to fly like the wind as soon as Keyt gets out of school. Sorry for the inconvenience but I have been told that this is not an option.

23. tokar_rai

tokar_rai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
    Wish I could make it, but my jumpsuit is still in pieces. Ever since moving out here, life just has not been good to me for costuming or prop making.

Almost wish I was back in Cali, where that was part of my job and I could sneak in my own projects, get help with the sewing, etc.

Maybe by summer con season it'll be done....and I'll have lost enough weight not to look like porkins...

Tony

24. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I rounded up a few pieces here and there and got a "Padme in white" outfit ready for my 6 year old niece who will be going to the event with me Friday. (I told her that she was NOT going to wear the outfit after the rip...lol) When we put it together and she was running around my house pretending to be in the droid factory, she was beaming! She told me that I was the "bestest Auntie Karen!" How cool is that!

25. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm going to dig the armor out of it's case and take a look see and make sure everything is in order before I commit, but I think I can make it on Friday for the event.

I believe everything to be in order minus needing some batteries in the helm and such.

I hope it hasn't collected too much dust or rust.

;)

Noval

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.