main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN **Bloodfin Garrison Event**

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Incom4, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Dust or Rust? Try mold or mildew.

2. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    Plastic rusts? This is new to me! ;)

3. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I think Noval was actually referring to himself, not his armor. He doesn't get out much, you see, and he's afraid his social skills may be rusty. They are, I'm sure, seeing as they were so limited to start with.

Hopefully with the armor on, he'll be lucky enough that no one will notice his other shortcomings.

Good luck there, buddy.

4. InTheSockOfTheNight

InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 31, 2002
    [face_shocked]

5. Noval

Noval Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Look at Gepper w/ the quick wit.

Wow I'm so amused.

Perhaps I will just skip the event. I've heard enough of Gepper's yapping on these boards and Bloodfin. And hearing it in person is even more annoying.

Noval

6. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Can't we all just get along?? :_|

7. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    What happened to the "No Drama" policy for 2003? :)

On a lighter and more :) note: Captain Acroyear, what time are we ArchAngels supposed to meet at your house for departure to the event? Let me know!

8. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    I think I've proven my point several times over, and thus, yes, I am done. My public berating is at an end. Besides which, I never said I was above the occasional pettiness. Everything from here on out will be about those happy clouds and such that TK described.

9. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Gepper- don't forget the fuzzy squirrels and fluffy bunnies! :)

*wipes away a small tear at the departure of "evil" Gepper* I am gonna sorely miss her!

10. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    Sometimes you have to retire the jersey even if the player is still around. I have no qualms about it. I'm like Michael Jordan without the basketball prowess, commercial endorsements, insane wealth or male gender. Um, yeah.

11. TK5050

TK5050 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2003
    Sorry to steer this away from the verbal jousting and back towards the actual subject matter, but someone has to be the bad guy!

Things have taken a strange turn at work, and now I'm not sure if I'll be available for this event. There is a good chance that I will have to be at work early that night.

With that being said, I want to cover my bases, in case I do get to attend. Does anyone have directions to this place? I have no idea where it is located. I saw an intersection listed above, but it would be handy to know which direction it is from that intersection, etc.

12. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    Sarge: Is the address in the first post of this thread? I don't remember. If not, let me know, and I'll send it to you. Then you can use Mapquest.

13. TK5050

TK5050 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2003
    Yes, there is an address there, but MapQuest has failed me more than once, and it doesn't name any landmarks. I figured someone who had been there might be able to help out with some info.

14. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Its on Shortridge Road just east of EastGate Comsumer Mall

15. JediJasonS

JediJasonS Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    I will Be there, I don't get off work till 6pm so it will be 6:15 or so when I get there.

Jason
    TK 5175

16. Jedi_Gepper

Jul 23, 2001
    Good job at the event, everyone! I, though being but a lowly Troopie, thought it went really well. There was a good turnout of troops and such, and the kids seemed to be having fun. Sure, some of them get a bit scared, but that's not surprising. In fact, it should be flattering in a way that men in armor are so intimidating to small children. It proves how well you're doing your thing.

Anyway, good time, well done, etc! :)

17. RavingMad

RavingMad Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2002
    I think "We scare children" would make a good Bloodfin motto... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.