main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Bloodlines of The Nephilim in The Bible

Discussion in 'Community' started by Green_Destiny_Sword, Mar 26, 2013.

1. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    The comparison doesn't really work, because physics and religious history are hardly comparable, being pure and social sciences respectively.

But I'll work with you: let's say you had mentioned some historian instead of good old Albert. If you linked me to an article from said hypothetical that talked about Rihanna being an "Illuminati Princess", I wouldn't give any weight to his research and would be pretty offended if it was intended to be treated seriously.

This is like using Erich Von Daniken's texts on a discussion about Mayan culture. Inadmissible.

Find us a good source first.

PS.: And dial down the hostility, please. It's not making your topic any favors. Right now, it looks like you're more interested in fighting than in discussing.

2. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Force Ghost star 5

Jun 20, 2001
    Yes the comparison works because it is judging on appearance. The subject matter has no relevance when one judges this way.

And for the record Rihanna called HERSELF "The Illuminati Princess" in her own video. So it's no "conspiracy theory." LOL. I take it you don't listen to her music? So again, you're just judging based on appearances.

You have not made one substantive argument yet. But understand, you don't have to. I don't know why you are now trying to act so interested in a discussion you said you were completely apathetic about.

P.S. - I have not been the least bit hostile. I am not fighting, calling anyone names or trying to mock anyone. Perhaps there are other people in this thread you could make that charge against though. Just MHO.

3. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Are you saying that because she called herself an "Illuminati Princess", btw the kind of conspiracy theory references that are used commonly and jokingly in rap circles, she actually is a member of the Satanic Illuminati, and that the rest of the article is justified?

And, btw, after a trivially superficial like 1 minute google search, it has turned out that Rihanna only used the idea of "Illuminati Princess" as a reference to wild media speculation about her. It was a "take that" jab at exactly those sorts of articles. She wasn't CALLING herself an illuminati princess.

4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Where are yours? I still don't know what the hell we're discussing? Is it really the existence of angel / human hybrids? Because lulz.

5. Green_Destiny_Sword

Jun 20, 2001
    I am saying the facts. I can't speak to what her mental state was when making the video. I don't know her and I wasn't there. but the bottom line is you, in error, were acting like the website gave her that title in order to make it some type of conspiracy theory without realizing it was just quoting what she called herself in one the most popular music videos of the past 2 years.

I don't care what she is a member of or not . It has nothing to do with this topic at all. (although I do know she is from Barbados and was a high-ranking member of a Carnival dance team there. LOL)

6. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    Yes, I did know about the lyrics of the song (I don't know you, but I never listen to Rihanna without wearing a tinfoil hat. Dem 'Luminattas trying to get me to vote for Barack Osama).

And I'm not judging that site based on appearance, but content. That same article talks about "BDSM: The Illuminati Sex Agenda". Sensationalism. Conspiracy drivel for the gullible, scared and desperate, and the plain illiterate.

Your call for attention worked, I guess. Congrats. You're on my radar now. You could have found a better way to do it, but I just took a look at your "greatest hits" in the boards. I should have known.

On topic, you still haven't provided anything to discuss. So I guess "awful site" it's all the interaction you were looking for? Well, you got it:

Awful site. LOL.

Darth_Invidious and jp-30 like this.
  7. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Aug 9, 2000
    It does have something to do with this topic, because it directly relates to the credibility of your website.

And that article doesn't just call Rihanna illuminati princess...it goes on to construct an elaborate scenario around that idea. Anyway you slice it, that is conspiracy nutter stuff.

8. Green_Destiny_Sword

Jun 20, 2001
    Believe it or not there are some people who know about the Nephilim in the Bible independent of this thread or that article. I wasn't making this thread to explain it to people. It was just to discuss some specific aspects of the account of the Nephilim in the Bible. And the question I asked, is one of the most frequently asked on this topic. If it does not interest you, then don't participate.

I don't care about being on your radar. You honestly could not be more wrong if you think I posted this thread to provoke you or others or to "fight." Your allegations could not be more off base. I had no intentions of the sort.

And PS - If you're really reading my decade plus of posts (I'm flattered) you would know I don't care a lick about the never ending battle of Democrats and Republicans, so please do not try to paint me as being political at all.

9. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    I think most people with an average culture know about the Nephilim, honestly.

10. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Aug 9, 2000
    You certainly seem to care enough about posturing to add that little irrelevant tidbit on.

How old are you anyway?

11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So while i slept, it's been established Rihanna is a half angel illuminati princess?

VadersLaMent and jp-30 like this.
  12. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Aug 9, 2000
    You say that like it is some weird conspiracy thing. SHE SAID IT HERSELF!

VadersLaMent and jp-30 like this.
  13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    It makes perfect sense. And stick up an article about it, and green sword person will take it as fact.

14. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Aug 9, 2000
    He/She/It already did.

15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Jesus Christ.

16. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    I'm confused. I thought this thread was going to be about the Bible, but the OP only referenced a website, and then later on, Jewish oral tradition. Can someone please tell me where in an actual source--not a for-profit website--it says stuff about these Nihilim and about angels raping humans? Even a Bible reference would suffice. Otherwise, there is really nothing to discuss except the pros/cons of that website as a source, since it was the only source given.

17. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I've said for years that Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt were the issue one of these angel rapes. They're just too damn pretty. I have an idea, Not only could we have a feast day for that bible story where Elijah fed a bunch of kids to bears, we could have one to celebrate angel rape. Awesome.

18. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Gresham's Law of internet content strikes again. Over time, valuable content will hide behind paywalls, and we will be left with nothing but websites about the Nephilim.

19. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    My favorite nephilim: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

My wizard Nephilim can make hail storms appear from nothing and shoot lightning from her fingertips.

20. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I don't know what's going on.

jp-30 likes this.
  21. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Wasn't there a TV show/movie on ABC a couple years ago, about Satan's kid with a human woman, and Angels trying to hunt down the Watchers and the Nephilim? Does anyone remember it? Wasn't too bad.

22. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Clearly a memorable show.

23. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    this is so great. im just basking in it. seriously can we just make the whole JCC this? like from now on it can be "Just Christian Conspiracies" or something

24. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  25. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    JoinTheSchwarz had the best idea... separate religion discussion forum called The Temple.