main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Bloodlines of The Nephilim in The Bible

Discussion in 'Community' started by Green_Destiny_Sword, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    i love it. repurpose the senate into the temple. same mods

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I'm about to bust this wide open.

Here is an Identity Disc from Tron Legacy which.....btw...looks suspiciously like a halo that we find in old religious art.

[​IMG]

Now hold on to your butts. When I do a google search for Nephilim I get this symbol:

[​IMG]

:eek:

3. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    What they're going on about is the start with Genesis 6:1-5
    And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The question they have is if Noah's family was last around, then why are there giants? People assume this verse mentions angels being able to have sex and came down to do so. Not sure that's true as in the NT it mentions that in the resurrection people will be as the angels which can't marry nor are given in marriage. What it may actually refer to is the fact that the Godly line of Seth mixed in with Cains.

But here is the thing that is more than likely misunderstood. More than likely there were two separate creations of mankind. God made man, and then made a specific man and women in the "Eden" area. God chose a people even then to be separate. So in actuality is that Cain mixed in with those humans, and then Seth's line eventually did as well.

But how are they around after the flood? Some say it was only regional. Well my view is the world at that time might not of been as it was later. So that "region" flooded might of been the only part of Earth above water till after the flood subsided. Then after many years with diet, atmospheric, mineral, and life difference we have giants later on such as the sons of Anarkin, Goliath and brethren and etc.

Now I admit I have studied a bit on angels, and the thoughts about it all is quite confusing. Maybe there was a type of "angels" that could have relations. No idea. There is another way though: demons, fallen angels, need a host to live in. They want to experience human life through us and control us evilly. Now as far as I know there is a type of demon, that controls women and has them have sex and conceive and spawn wicked children/people. So if that is true, that scenario could explain as well why the giants as the demon infused genes could affect the taken over host and child.

It can get confusing.

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    As long as some of the angels look like Castiel, I'm ok with it.

mrsvos likes this.
  5. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    It can get very confusing. Like gravity. Gravity works because of these microscopically thin but very long corkscrews called "gravitrons." They're a bit like waves and a bit like particles, but basically, they are attracted to matter. They are long enough that they can screw themselves through all objects on the planet and into the ground for several meters so that we're securely fastened to the surface of the earth. The "weight" you feel when you lift your feet off the ground is actually the force you need to exert in order to shatter the tiny gravitrons holding you to the floor. I'm continually amazed that these tiny invisible "wavicles" can do so much work and make life itself possible. But it's hard stuff to understand unless you do your research.

6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Do you have a random website to back that up?

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Sounds like magic to me

I'm just glad it's there.

mrsvos likes this.
  8. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    So, how do these gravitons work on air molecules? Or your basic atom?

9. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    zombo.com

Asterix_of_Gaul and jp-30 like this.
  10. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    This is the great thing about scientistic knowledge. Once we learned about the existence of gravitrons then we realized that atomic theory is bogus.

11. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    No @#$^

12. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    [​IMG]

Jabbadabbado likes this.
  13. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  14. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    This is why I love learning.

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Isn't this whole giants thing explained in Promethius?

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Going by that and the Bible miniseries, I can safely say Jesus is an 8-foot albino and Satan looks like Obama.

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    ...and if a Nephilim raped a magnet, the world would be populated with these:
    [​IMG]

18. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    +

=

[​IMG]

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    That's my one for the day.

21. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I've already mixed an incense blend for it.

22. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Force Ghost star 5

Jun 20, 2001

Once again you're wrong. You and the other "superior among us" (to use your term) are making this false presumption that I am trying to prove something to you in this topic. I'm not. I don't care if you believe or know anything about the Nephilim. This was not an educational thread. This was not a thread trying to prove an argument. So I have no duty to provide "credible sources" that meet your arbitrary standards. It was for people who already know about the very clearly stated topic and asking about a specific aspect regarding the account of the Nephilim. And if you don't know then it's on you to find out. It's certainly not my duty.

If I make a thread about the "5 Best James Bond* Movies of all time" I don't have to provide an opening post explaining who James Bond is, his back story, production staff and writers for the uninformed. I can just post what I think the movies are and link to any article on the same topic as I please. And if I'm wrong you have a lot of other threads to "moderate" because in Game of Thrones thread, there is no explanation of what the show is about in the OP. Same goes for March Madness. They didn't even say it was a basketball tournament in the OP! They're just discussing it with the assumption that whoever's reading actually knows that already.

Furthermore, all this is moot because you and others are for some reason now feigning a genuine interest in this topic, when you have none. If you want to troll, at least have the courage of your convictions and don't try to attempt to portray that you have a real desire for discourse on the very clearly stated topic. To paraphrase Ghandi**: "Be the troll you want to see in the world."

*James Bond: http://www.007.com/
    **Ghandi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

23. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Green Sword, you have mostly ignored anyone who tried to post on topic, mostly because everyone who has doesn't think this website's interpretation of the Nephilim is even remotely correct. To take up your James Bond contrast, if the thread became flooded with people who said Die Another Day was crippled by over-reliance on special effects and goofiness, it wouldn't be appropriate to declare they "hated" the franchise. You asked for their opinion and they told you: it's dumb.

24. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Force Ghost star 5

Jun 20, 2001
    The website is wholly irrelevant. No one is challenging any interpretation of anything. There are no substantive arguments being offered. People hating a website has nothing to with the question of how Nephilim reappeared after the flood in the Biblical account. Again, I did not offer that website as "proof" of anything. It's just a theory among many.

But as I said before, you're trying to make it seem as if there has been all this serious discussion of the Biblical account (the Bible is the source material for the Nephilim account, not any website) and there's not. So just keep it real. People wanna troll. And all I'm saying, don't try and act like this was some serious discussion now. To paraphrase Rasheed Wallace*: "Thread don't lie"

*Rasheed Wallace: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasheed_Wallace

25. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    To paraphrase future me, prove these nephilim ever existed, and we can go from there, pal.