main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Bloodlines

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Anybody else playing this game? I played the first VtM game and loved it and just picked this one up to play on my new computer. I really like this one so far since its closer to a PnP RPG. If anyone else has played this I was wondering if I was the only one to get freaked out in the haunted hotel. I was playing in the dark in the middle of the night and it was totally tripping me out, even more than Fatal Frame did.

2. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    More than Fatal Frame? I didn't even know that was possible.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    POSSIBLE VERY VERY SMALL SPOILERS BELOW

Yes Fatal Frame at night in the dark was severely frightening especially when your dog makes some noises and shakes his kennel. But this was more of a scare because of the music and sound effects. Things suddenly flying at you from across the room, seeing a guy holding a bloody axe just feet away from you with the music getting intense. Then the screen would shake and the music would get all loud and then you would hear, ...get out... and then the lights would go out and there would be writing on the wall and it just kept going on like that for a while. I did the whole thing again in the morning and it wasn't scary at all though. Its just one of those in the middle of the night with no lights on all by yourself kind of thing.

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Hey gerson you should have posted this in my new world of darkness forums.

Yeah that hotel freaked me out too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.