main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive BloodRaven's Artwork

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by BloodRaven77, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
  2. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Hi there ! ^__^

Those are really good, even more so if it's from memory =D=
    I like your cartoony style... it's similar to clone wars, but more cute ^__^
    Your drawing of Ahsoka is perfect for her character. I can so see her doing that.

Hope to see some more !

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Those are amazing!!! That Ahsoka is so =D= Asajj is fantastic too. Great work!!!

=D= =D= =D=

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello, BloodRaven77, and welcome to Fan Art! WOW on your stuff! =D= Those are awesome paintings (were they done with ink-and-markers, paint or some other media...?)--I especially like the Ventress piece: powerful and intense, with great bold lines and wonderful color; the Ahsoka piece had me laughing, as it seems so "teenager" a pose to me (was she doing this to Anakin's back after he gave her a chewing out for something...?)! lol! I love your use of color, and the boldness of your work--we'll definitely be watching for more work from you now! Again--welcome!--and thanks for sharing these!

FF

Edit: markups...sigh... :p

5. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Good job! I love Ahsoka; it seems very in-character for her, and the coloring in both pieces is great!

6. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    Oh wow! Thanks so much guys for the lovely comments! I'm so glad you all enjoyed them! *blushes*

I'm glad that Ahsoka despite her less than polite stance was still in character ^^; I sorta had this mental image of her flipping the bird at Anakin for bossing her around or nitpicking about her skills with the lightsaber. LOL

FalconFan: I actually used coloured pencils and a blending pencil though the outlines are inked in =)

Thanks again everyone for checking out my doodles! I'm so glad you all enjoyed them! ^__^

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art!

Great set of drawings you have here. You have a unique style and I hope to see more from you!

Also, I'm going to have to ask you to remove the image of Ahsoka. The "F" word and any of its acronyms, including the middle finger, are against the TOS. Thanks!

8. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    My apologies for any offense caused the offending image in question has been removed ;)

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Love it! That is my favorite of yours, great update!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Awesome work, BloodRaven. Love your drawing style. Only critiscm is that for some reason the clones' skin color looks a little too dark, but that's just me.

=D= =D= =D=

11. BloodRaven77

Dec 19, 2005
    ¬___¬;; Okay for some reason I'm still not receiving notifs despite the fact i have have notifs activated...

Anyways I wanted to say thank you for peeking at my doodles I'm glad you guys have been enjoying them =D

KotORBF2Female_Revan: Oh yeah the scanner did a great job of darkening all the colours =/ I should have put PS on it but I was too lazy the original shows Rex with far lighter skin tones and Ahsoka is actually orange not red :faint:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.