main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloodrayne 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by -RebelScum-, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I have several questions concerning this game. I am thinkin bout renting it just because I'm in the mood for a good hack n' slash which this one looks like. But my questions, is the gore limited too the what I think is almost cartooney blood that sprays out of everything under the sun in the demo's I've seen, or is there actual gore. (i.e. guts and stuff spilling out) MY question basically is if I played Resident Evil 4 no prob and don't have a problem purely with blood will I be fine?

Question 2, I did a search for Bloodrayne on google and got a topless pic of Rayne, is this actually in the game or is it just some perv with photoshop? Cause none of the reviews I read mentioned it

question 3: Is it actually fun?

-The Scummy-

2. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    cummon people.

-The Scummy-

3. Dark_Lady_Revan

Dark_Lady_Revan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2005
    The reviews I've read haven't been very complimentary.

If you want a good vampire hack and slasher, go with a Legacy of Kain game, such as Defiance, Soul Reaver, or Blood Omen.

EDIT:

In addition to the pretty decent action, the LoK games have a very profound storyline and intense voice work.

In fact, I order you to go to Gamespot.com right now and watch the trailer for Defiance.

4. Dark_Lady_Revan

Dark_Lady_Revan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2005
    In addition to that, also view the trailers for Soul Reaver 1 and Soul Reaver 2, if you can.

Defiance is the last chapter in the series, and the story is very gripping, I thought.

5. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Question 2, I did a search for Bloodrayne on google and got a topless pic of Rayne, is this actually in the game or is it just some perv with photoshop? Cause none of the reviews I read mentioned it

Playboy had a 'game girls' issue last year, I imagine it's from that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.