main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloody age limits!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I was originally not going to share this with the group, but I can't win it. So for everyone in the group age 4-18, here...

Win this, I want to see it.

Custom lightsaber, built by ILM, signed by GL... Estimated street value of $2000...

-b-

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I must find a relative in that age group who doesn't worship all things SW.

3. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I've thought of that... but my cousins are either under 3 or just turned 19...

-b-

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Entered my youngling's e-mail into the drawing I did. Win this saber he shall.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Better they set age limits on a contest like this, then to have some scalper win it and pawn it off on e-bay. Probably the same dirty nerf-loving slimo that took my George Lucas action figures (as well as 20 others) at Celebration II :mad:

Yes, that really upsets me...I was going to get my allowed 2 figures (and open one right infront of the "collectors" tables...just to see the look of horror (like I'd just desicrated a priceless work of art)

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Hummmmm, let me think, who has posted who is able to WIN!!! Let me see, oh ME!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

7. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    sure sucks for you old people who cant enter cuz i can :D :D :D :D

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Another youngling we have...how old are you jangoboy?

If promotions like this can draw interest in SW, that's a great thing! So I don't mind age limits on stuff like this. I'd rather a kid win something (which by itself is the coolest feeling, if you recall) and become a life-long fan of SW...like I have.

9. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
  10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    And this kid is running the !!Tatooine Suns Saloon!!...somebody contact the state licensing commission!!! ;)

I'm teasing...that's cool! It's just nice to know we've got another youngling in the group. Padawan and Candii as just a couple years older then you, so it's good to know in case the question of age ever comes up.

11. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Don't forget Rachael and Megan, even though they don't post very often.

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    My apologies...I just mentioned you 2 because I don't know Rachael's age...(or Megan for that matter)

Speaking of which, next time we get together...can you bring back that "underage policy" form I gave you a while back?

13. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    We must not forget my future apprentice... he's an honorary member too. I just didn't want to bring him to "business" meetings or haven't found the time/gotten permission from my father to bring him "on a mission" to one of the meetings. However, I told him about the Starfighter exhibit that we plan on going to, and he sounded extremely thrilled. And I'm sure he'll be more active in the years to come, as he graduates from youngling to Padawan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.