main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Bloomington, IN Fanforce Interest Thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    At the request of some fans, I have created an interest thread here in case you want your own forum created. Post in here if you are from that area. Contact Sebulba-X if you have any questions. :)

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Nice...I know there's a person or two in the Indy forums that might be interested...I'll post a notice there.

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Elan-Rai: Thanks Jay for starting this thread.

I'm currently recruiting members to form a Star Wars Fanforce club in Bloomington, IN. If you're moving to Bloomington, IN or attending Indiana University in the fall you're welcome to join this club, and contine you're interest in the Force. I'm a member of the Indy Knights. I know that there will be people who are currently members of other SW fanforce clubs. You're welcome to join us while you're in Bloomington. I hope to hear from you soon.

May the force be with you.

Norvelle Jedi

4. B.J. Zanzibar

B.J. Zanzibar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 7, 1999
    I'm interested, and I'm sure there are others in Bloomington who are Star Wars fans. It's a college town, so it's pretty dead this time of year, but when September rolls around, I expect there will be more warm bodies.

5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    I'm currently recruiting members to form a local Star Wars Fanforce club in the Bloomington, IN area. If you're interested please contact Brian at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or (812) 335-8011.

General Meeting: Wed., July 24 6:30pm
    @ the Borders Bookstore cafe.

Thanks. May the force be with you.

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    If you could get another person to post interest in a Bloomington forum, I'd like to get it up and going so people have a place to go when I post your meeting notice on the FF news page...I know you said you had a few people lined up already, twist their arms or whatever and get them to post here. :)

7. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Post your interest here for the Bloomington Fanforce, newest Fanforce club on the horizon.

8. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Post your interest here for the Bloomington Fanforce, newest Fanforce club on the horizon.

9. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Bobafemme: Hi Erica. I have 3 people who are interested in joining a Bloomington Fanforce. My third person is John Newton who has registered in the forum as deepbluejedi. I have others that are interested in joining the club but for now I want to get this new forum up & running. I'm planning to have 3 meetings in October:

1. Sat., Oct. 19 ~ general meeting
    6 - 7 pm @ The Market in the IMU

2. Tues., Oct. 22 ~ Sith Council, South (collector's club)
    7 pm @ Borders Bookstore

3. Mon., Oct. 28 ~ Star Wars Book Group
    7:30 pm @ Borders Bookstore
    This month the book to read is Dark Tide I: Onslaught, the second book in The New Jedi Order series.

10. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'll start a board as soon as he posts. Also, you might want to wait for the whole group to chime in on whether or not those times work.

11. clatterboot

clatterboot Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2002
    I've been to 2 book group meetings so far and urge other local fans to come out. There are free cookies. I definately think we need a discussion forum and would favor the creation of one.

12. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    It looks like there are enough interested to start a forum. I'll create one tongiht for you all.

13. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Congrats guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.