Bloomsday 2006 - May 7th

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Bloomsday is getting really close. i think we need to work out some details of when/where to meet. transportation to/from the event. and at the top of my list is "Who has a large car that can drive the stormtrooper in full armor to/from the event?"
  2. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I thick we are going to have a Valley group and a northside group and then meet downtown. The Valley group is meeting at the Eagle's Nest because the out-of-towners are spending the night and then we are having a hang-out meeting at the Eagle's Nest.
  3. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    I'm driving the Northsiders :p If none of the vehicles for the valley people will work for you Casey we can always do what we did last year.
  4. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    OK, Joe and I are offcially NOT doing the Bloomsday walk. Joe's legs are acting up, and this cold is wiping me out.

But we still want to meet up with everyone else on Sunday. Joe wants to take pictures for the club, and I want to see Ewok_Jedi again to give him a loaner lightsaber. So where and when will everybody be meeting at the Park/Mall? I read up on the Bloomsday part about red zones and yellow zones and corporate cups and it just confused me.

...brain hurt... sleep now...<thud>
  5. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Sorry, sorry, sorry for not having this up sooner. Tomorrow morning we will begin gathering around the carousel in Riverfront Park at 7:45 am. Due to the crowds we are hoping to have everyone together there by 8am so that we can move to a spot in our color section.

*does a happy dance*

So I will see you all bright and early tomorrow morning in costume :) Chris, Joe and Alfredo :) I hope to see you either at the carousel or somewhere along the course. [:D] See you then!

~Nat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.