Pacific Bloomsday in Costume

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    The Spokantina's next big event is Bloomsday on the 7th of May. The group will be there in costume. Last year 4 of us walked it, 3 of us being in costume. (Leia, TK-3374, and a Twi'lek (pink)). This year we will have a Leia (possibly a Wookie), TK-3374, Twi'lek (green), Han Solo, possibly TK-2668, maybe an Emperor, Luke, maybe a Mara, and of course some Jedi.

Initial count of potentials was 15 in costume. I am really excited to do this again as last year we were interviewed by several news stations (even got to end a broadcast of the event) and got our pictures in the paper.

Anyone who will be in the area that weekend is more than welcomed to join us. :)
  2. Alkresh_Ryntak Jedi Knight

I look forward to attending this event Nat.
  3. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    *laughs* Sure! Get me super excited about another person until I read the sig and realize that it is someone I've already known about :p I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad you will be able to make it :)
  4. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh]

Sorry Nat I was using my sock due to some issues that arose but I am back to using EJ now. That sock is what I will probably use for RPing if I get around to using it again
  5. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    I must say that this event was a blast despite the weather and a few incidents :p
  6. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes it was also exlcuding blisters Nat :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.