main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Bloomsday May 6

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Okay everyone! It's time to figure out what we are doing for the big Bloomin' Idiots - I mean - Bloomsday Sunday.

Baxter and I are officially registered. If you would like to register online, it will cost you $14 per person plus a $1.39 processing fee. You must register online by April 22 to pay this amount; after the 22nd the registration fee is $30 per person and a $2.99 processing fee. Ouch! If you would like to register by mail, the same amounts apply, but you must have your entry postmarked APRIL 17th!!

You can find all this information and more at

www.bloomsdayrun.org

Please begin talking here so we can figure out who is running and who would like to make the water booth happen. If you do register for the race, I declared that Baxter and I would finish in just under 3 hours. We have a better chance of being assigned to the same color group if our estimated finishing times are similar. There is a costume meeting this weekend at my house; I would like to start it late in the afternoon. I'll post again later this week with the time.

I hope to see some good participation this year, gang! We have plenty of costume meetings coming up to get things done - take advantage of it and let's have some Star Wars Bloomsday fun!

Padmaye

2. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    I've registered and ready to go, and as long as we are all together as a group, I will be happy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.