main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by TheNewEmpire, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    I'm so disappointed in Blu-Ray.
    Its a great format, but its being treated poorly by studios.
    I just brough GREAT EXPECTATIONS and the picture was terrible! No restoration, and not a single special feature!
    This is just one example of lackluster-half-@$$ed money making studio greed.

But with starwars, we KNOW things will be different. The ttrilogy already looks amazing on DVD.
    I just wish i could own the entire sega in one big box set on blu-ray.

I'd like the option to buy the prequels with ALL the deleted scenes reinstated.

With the phantom menace, the film doesn't even make much sense without the prove droid scene. And the love relationship scenes from E2 make the second movies romance much more believeable. And Yoda's arrival on Degobah is ESSENTIAL. lol

Also, its clear that the prequels require new CGI. The long awaited CGI yoda in E1, and a new body double for Dooku in E3 as he jumps over that railing for example...

As for episode 4, i DEMAND Lucas insert Jar Jar Binks into the cantina scene!!! LOL
    And Luke's lilac lightsaber should FINALLY be changed to BLUE. and the lightsabers fixed in the duel on the death star...

finally, i would love for a CGI body replacement to be done for Obi-wan the same way it was done for Dooku. I want to see a more energized fight between a CGI Vader and Obi-wan in that corridor.

If you think about it, with todays technology, its quite possible to extend the fight a bit and bring it upto the quality of the other duals in the sega...

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Jar Jar wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in the cantina. [face_laugh]

3. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    We already have numerous threads that address changes to the PT films for future releases. This thread is the most relevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.