main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Blue Jacket Games

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TyriaTainer, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Gotta know...can anyone do the 16th vs Rangers game?.....So far I'm up for the 27th or 28th too.....AND I have the best roommate in the world! She is going to come with me to see the Penguins! We got row JJ in the lower bowl, how I'm going to love it! :D

2. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    found out they are having me close on the 16th *shakes fist*, but the 28th should work for me.

3. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    OMG we totally need to go to more games....my roommate Mary and me went to the game last night.... =D= 6-1!!!!!!! I mean we scored in the first 10 seconds! It was my Nash much less! I think I took like a good 160 pictures during the game and warmups.... 8-} ....lol....but yeah more games!

4. frabotti

frabotti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2003
    Chris and myself went to the NY game last night, Jackets WON 4 to 3. This broke Chris's 3 game losing streak.

5. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    so are we still thinking of going the 27 and the 28? i can do both. plus after the game is done on the 28th, we can always go to dave and busters for jen's b-day.so who's up for these games so we can get tickets?

6. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I can still go the 28th. Are we thinking upper or lower bowl?

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Em and I (along with our parents) are going to be going to the 28th Nashville game. If I'm in town and ya'll are going to the game and D&B afterwards...wouldn't mind tagging along!

Also going to be catching the OSU vs Notre Dame hockey game the night before, since Em is playing with the band that night.

8. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Geoff, where are your tickets? I was thinking about splurging and going for lower bowl seats. I can try and see if we can get a group seated together. I still have a contact at the CBJ offices I acn call. Let me know.

9. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    oh awesome! can i come?! i LOVE OSU hockey!!!

10. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    ok, emily and i have been talking and this is what we have come up with.

These are the games that are during the weekend since the weekend seems to be best for everyone. Can we have what works best for people ASAP so we can try to get tickets well before just a week before? Please?
    Feb 10th Colorado
    March 11th Edmonton
    April 1st Chicago
    April 8th Detriot
    April 15th Chicago

Also, Emily, her roommate, and myself will definitely be going to the March 9th game against Phoenix. It's a Thursday, so we didn't know who else would be able to come. If you wanna join us, lets us know, and if there is less than 10, I'll just get the tickets.

11. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Yep...I am totally in for the Coyotes game the 9th....and I am open for another one on the weekend if it will make it a group game!

BTW for anyone who wants to see some more hockey: The band will be doing another Script Ohio on ice at the OSU game on the 27th this month! So go see it! :p

12. frabotti

Nov 24, 2003
    I'll get lower if you want to and then we can meet up with them.

13. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Just letting everyone know...I SOOOO SOO SOOO SOOOO SOOOO need to go to the Feb. 10th game against Colorado....or the Feb. 8th! Either way I MUST go! Why:....they are selling valentine pucks with random players autographed them! :eek:

Yeah, I'm obsessed!

14. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    so you're just gonna forget about me?

15. frabotti

Nov 24, 2003
    I didn't know if everyone would pay for lower bowl seats.

16. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm gonna have to scratch the 28th, and go for Feb 10th. Didn't get the bonus I was expecting, so money is short until Feb 1st.

17. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I am a in for Feb 10th...although tickets might be going fast soon cause its Colorado....but I'm in for it!

18. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    10th sounds good, anyone else in?

19. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    That's two! :)

20. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    For the FEb 10th game...I wouldn't mind it being a little in upper bowl.....because I plan on going to the Phoneix game in March 9th...and I want REALLY GOOD seats....so I want those to balance out...

21. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    So like is anyone still interested in the Feb 10th game?.....

Also does anyone want to go to the HockeyFest on Feb. 26th with me? Tickets are only $10 and it sounds like a lot of fun!!

Also does anyone want going to want to go to the March 9th game with me and my roomie again against the Coyotes?....

22. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    GO BLUEJACKETS! =D= Saturday's game was awesome! Last minute win over Nashville (score CBJ 4, Nashville 3, referee Kerry Frasier 2)

BTW, anyone in the Arena District...took the parents to Mongolian BBQ, and they were having this charity thing with CBJ called "Hats for Heroes" I promised our server Hailie that we'd tell all our friends to come in and buy hats (either autographed by CBJ players or plain hats) cause she was awesome and the server with the most hats wins an autographed jersey...so go help the girl (and a good charity) out. Besides, $20 for NHL player autographs is a steal these days!

23. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    i'm still planning on going the 9th, the 26th sounds like fun, and i don't think i put in a request off for the 10th, but I usually have to work mornings, so it shouldn't be a problem. i should know for sure tomorrow.

24. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Yeah the Colorado game on Feb 10th is like going fast for not $$$ tickets....!

But I MUST go to the Hockeyfest on Feb 26th!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.