Rocky M, NC Blue Milk Continued...

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I got tired of scrolling my own thread so here is a new one :p. Oh and Blast it to Hades Entropy why didn't you remind me to buy you a blue milk while we were at Hams last night. I guess I'll have to get it to you Saturday.

For those who did not already know, I gained the skill Dirty Fighting 1: Feign Death last night. After playing around with it I can safely take out high non-Deathblowing cons. I think this will be a great soloing skill but I am unsure how useful it will be to a group. Now I just need more containers so I can get my slicing up. For all those trying to help me on this please note which mob dropped what container.
  2. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Doh! I'll try to remember about the blue milk. We were probably too distracted by the pictures and CD Jerry sent us to remember.

Thanks Jerry! :)
  3. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    /BeginRant

Just when things were getting interesting, last night my @#$%&*! DSL goes down. It's ok really, I was only in the middle of raiding Endor with some friends with one more on the way. @#%&SOCKS!!!

/EndRant

Sorry about leaving ya'll hanging last night but I could not get back in. Let's try again tonight if possible :).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    We were wondering what happened to you! Anyways, I plan to hang out there a bit. I went and wiped out a jinda nest solo and got 22k creds.... I think I will make use of my time, there! :)
  5. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    You know I may have an addiction... today at lunch I order a Womp Rat on toast and a Blue Milk... I got a burger and coke but I don't remember explaining anything to the Rodian behind the counter. Today in the field I tried to attack a gang of Spice Fiends only to realize I left my Scout Blaster in my Spec-Opt Duster... And I still can't understand why a girl I was talking to got offended when I said she had nice lekku and asked to nibble on the end. Maybe I do have an addiction... nah.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  6. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep. It's official. You guys are freaks.

I spent my night working on the website. I've got the images and layout done. I started the links page, but will need everyone's submissions to complete it. Next I'll probably start working on either the about us or photo's section.

Hopefully I'll have a proto-site online late tonight or early tomorrow morning. Maybe we can talk about taking up a collection for domain name registration at the meeting saturday. I'll also want to get picture of everyone and have them fill out a profile at the meeting.
  7. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I love Twi'leks like any guy... well maybe not all guys... take a look here.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  8. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a project I'd like to get under way. Joe-da I'll need your video camera, Riff I'll need your phone taps, Entropy I'll need duct tape from you, and I'll get 3 gallons of blue paint... then all I need is a volunteer....

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  9. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    You know, half of all people are just sick... the other half are creative... have you given any thought to which type you are?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  10. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought I'd share some wisdom with you from a great man... "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most." ~ Ozzy Osborne

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  11. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Can you be an evil genius and still like bunny rabbits? Can you be a vegan that enjoys a good rodeo? Can you ever get an iced tea without a lemon at Texas?

I say to you, "Yes, YOU CAN!" All you have to do is buy my book. It is available on audio and video cassette. Call me NOW!

More wisdom for you, "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." ~ Well not me personally... well I hate plants... I hate the taste of plants... oh you know what I mean.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  12. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I consider myself a creative person. Twisted and creative, maybe, but creative nonetheless!
  13. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Not even a little sick Riff? Come on I know you have some very twisted ideals in there somewhere... does the name Anrath ring any bells?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  14. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    My friend, I am so twisted, that bojangles could smack some cinnamon on my tail, and sell me as a cinammon twist! :D
  15. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Err... right, now that's twisted... oh wait... stop... put the butter down and walk away...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  16. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    See, at least you didnt think I was a Boberry biscuit!
  17. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG, what is that behind you... Whew nothing this time... do you ever get the feeling you are being stalked? I keep seeing this familiar shadow where ever I go... weird eh?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  18. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    That depends. Is the sun out when you feel like you're being followed?
  19. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Remember that song, "Me and my shadow"? Is that appropriate here, and at this time? I can sing it, if you like..... :D
  20. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Well I'm progressing in Smuggler fairly well... I can now slice terminals for higher payouts. ( YAY! Containers are not required anymore... though they still give good exp ;) ) I will be on tonight hunting trying to get some money and pistol exp... which I will need very soon.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  21. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Thought I share more wisdom: A good friend will drive 30 miles to bail you out of jail at 3:30 in the morning... a best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying "That was ****in' awesome!"

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  22. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    So how would you define the rest of us? Are we the ones that would come pick you up, or be in there with you? :D
  23. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Riff, That would depend on who was driving ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  24. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  25. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    A quote of wisdom for you: "I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." -- Crow T. Robot

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.