main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk Continued...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    That seems to accurately describe the way I live my life. :)

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehe, probably sums it up for most of us! :D

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    You know I could not help but notice a thread with Mace in the title and Episode 3... was wondering if it was safe to read or does it contain spoilers?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    It has possible spoilers in it, yes.

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    You should stay away from that thread Lodreh. Not only are their spoilers, but we're also talking about you behind your back there. If you were to start reading the thread, we wouldn't be able to talk smack without you knowing about it. :D

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Oh well in that case Entropy... Dark Side Point... I get the feeling you deserve it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
  8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Har har har har.... at least I can gain some comfort in knowing I am not the only one with a few dark side points, Entropy! :D

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs... I know... I'm in an evil mood today.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I need a drink... It has been a killer week, think I may let go a bit and kill some Blue Milk early. For those of you that maybe able to make it, I plan to be at Hams tonight around 6:00... and if you show I'm buying.

I'll be the one talking about Twi'lek slave collars and why silver is better at holding a Twi'lek than gold. Afterwords I may catch a movie I'm sure something is worth watching... Cabin Fever comes to mind.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I'm planning on going up to Jimmy's after work. So, I might meet you at Hams afterward.

12. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Great! Who knows this may turn into an all out party before the night is up.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I hate it when plans go bad... needless to say I can't make it tonight. I forgot I promised my sister I'd have dinner with her. Entropy, I'm going to try to reach you on your cell but if not maybe you'll see this before you leave. I'll give you a rain check on the meal though and maybe we could do it some other night.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    What's the matter Lodreh, are you so ashamed of your friends, that you can't introduce them to your sister...or is it the other way around? Or are you afraid she might be so smitten with my good-looks and charm that she would cause a scene as she threw herself at me? :)

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Lol, it's not like that Entropy, though your fabled dance moves, as reportedly seductive as they are, does leave me a little reluctant to introduce you to my baby sister... but who knows maybe I'll introduce you the next time she is in town.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Entropy has seductive dance moves, huzzah! Hehehehe

Blast it, I read free blue milk and my ears perked up! I want to catch up with you on that one, Lodreh! :D

By the way, did you notice on the Force.net how they mentioned a new huge update coming soon? They are scanning real people doing things, and will be incorporating it into the game. The FIRST THING mentioned were swordsmen. Interestingly enough, they referred to them as swordsmen/jedi. Boy, did THAT put a smile on my face! :D :D :D :D

17. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Yeah, I'm pretty much the man. :cool:

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Things are starting to become clear.... now I understand why everytime I go over to Entropy's house to watch movies, he keeps saying that he is the big, bad, booty daddy.... Hollar... if ya hear me! You must be an in-the-closet wrestling fan!

19. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I don't want to know anything about being "in the closet"... especially with Entropy in the same subject.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

20. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Big, bad, booty what? The only thing in my closet are cloths and a few skeletons.

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You know.... Big Poppa Pump? Scott Steiner? Oh, well.... /sigh

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Daily wisdom: I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep! That sounds about right..... hehehehe

24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    In the defense of a favorite pass time of mine I thought I would share proper milking techniques to obtain your very own Blue Milk...

What do you mean I can't describe that here? Well how are people suppose to know? What do you mean it will be edited... *edit* you.

Look the process is simple first you *edit* the *edit* and *edit* until you feel *edit*. Then you take your *edit* and place it in *edit* and begin to *edit*. Once warmed up you *edit* using very controlled *edit*. You then remove *edit* from the *edit* and clean the *edit*... Oh for crying out loud you *edit* *edit* *edit* *edit* and bang badda boom there you go.

Glad I could be of service... In the words of Jay "*edit* the police"... That goes double for those *edit* moderators too.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, what are you talking about of course there are moderators on this board... I do too know what I'm talking about... Hey *edit* you aright! HA! See that... told you.

Why is it you can not have a simple conversation with yourself without some shrink butting in? I know I didn't invite him... what do you mean you did... How could that possibly be healthy for me? What do you mean I'm just a figment of your imagination? Oh... talk about a blow to self-confidence.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.