main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk Continued...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok I was just informed that my milking procedure was not very helpful so I offer this last thought on the subject, enjoy...

Cows don't give milk, you have to take it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Jeez, what a bunch of looneys we have here!

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    That's one way to put it.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    What would be another good way to put it? You have my curiousity up now... :)

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Ask me again later. Use of such language is forbidden here. :)

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Fear not your enemies, for they can only kill you.
    Fear not your friends, for they can only betray you.
    Fear only the indifferent, for they permit the killers and betrayers to walk the earth."

Comforting thought isn't it? It only goes to show that Apathy is a greater evil than evil and there can be no neutrality... I guess that thought is in the same vein as...

"When a Good man stands by and does nothing, that is Evil enough"

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Makes sense. Where did you get the quotes from??

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    yes, where DO quotations ("quote" is a VERB and not a noun..... my 12th grade English teacher affirmed and said it SHOULD NOT be used in that context - & yes he was foaming at the mouth when he told it - maybe that's why I liked him - he's as foo-fooed up as me) come from?

maybe the little angel guy and devil guy whisper these things in our ears or bowels or something.....

"Life is like lasagna.." there goes another one.... leave me alone little angel & devil guy & why are you both blue..????

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Joe-da... You have alot more to be concerned with than whether or not quote is a verb, or a noun, if you have little angel and devil guys whispering in your bowels. Trust me on this one. ;)

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Well to be honest I'm not sure Riff... I know I've heard those "quotes" somewhere before... just not sure where. That is why I did not give credit for it. However, the one in my signature is definitely mine :cool:.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Ending a sentence in a preposition is something up with which I will not put! - Yoda's High School English teacher.

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Verbs do not make one great! Hrmmmm!

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Do some days just feel blah to you?... I miss the freedom of youth... I never asked to grow older... or wiser... or wider for that matter but it seems there is nothing that can stop time from tracking you down and beating you with a very large stick. Here is too a very blah morning... hopefully it will pick up as the day wears on ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    The fact I've had a headache for 5 days straight may have something to do with it... so please forgive me in advance for getting sloppy drunk.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Exactly how drunk did you get? You never seemed to waver to me.

You did well, my young apprentice..

STOP THAT! Ok, anyway, I got a good buzz going, so maybe I missed a bit of wobbly-esque movements, but fill me in. :)

16. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    /evilgrin Not drunk enough Riff... I had about 14 glasses of Blue Milk an armful of other mixed and about half a dozen beers... no buzz but it did take the edge of my headache :). Speaking of which, the beast in my head left me early this morning... 5:37 to be exact... I was still up...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I only brought a very minor headache home with me. It mostly went away after we ate at Captain Bills. I have Kelly to thank for that. Grrrrrrrowl. :) Entropy and Joe-da know what I am talking about.

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Kelly huh?... to paraphrase Lord Vader... I find your lack of faithfulness disturbing...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh, bah... nothing like that. She was just easy on the eyes, is all. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.