Rocky M, NC Blue Milk: Milkinater

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Sipping the Blue, sitting back, relaxing and then it hits me like a lead weight... beer can not replace milk in a Blue Milk.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    I bought some Anime this weekend and WOW!

First one I watched was Witch Hunter Robin... very well done all around. The animation, the story, the concept, everything top shelf. A little pricey at $29.95 for a DVD but it includes 5 episodes and some concept art... overall a great value.

Next, Samurai X:Trust, Betrayal, and Reflections Boxed Set. Very well done series with high emotion and great animation. The beginning had a Ninja Scroll feel to it but soon Samurai X stands on it's on. Another instant classic and welcome addition to my library.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    You are so into Anime, and all... it baffles me that you dont like Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. It is, after all, the #1 anime in the world!!!

Oh, and Goku would CREAM Superman in a fight, and thats saying something. :)
  5. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Gross... he would %^&@ #$! Superman! Look keep your Superman cream over there... as for DB, DBZ, DB:GT they all blow monkey poop... they are the Kevin Bacon of Anime... I just don't like 'em... I think they are absolute utter crap that should be banned from network TV... now when you wish to discuss a decent Anime not a Nick Toons reject feel free to post again. Thank you for playing... please come again.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  6. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    I may have been a little harsh above... for that I apologize... though I believe I got my point across.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  7. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Personally, I stay away from anime myself - run from it like a scalded dog, unless it's Gatchaman-style.
  8. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Bah, I sense jealousy, Lodreh. Jealous, that all of your anime heroes combined couldnt defeat the power of Goku! Jealousy rears its ugly head! For shame, my friend, for SHAME! :D
  9. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Riff, if you like Goku so much, why don't you marry him! :p
  10. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
  11. Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Ok, you guys are acting like children lol. Cool it or punishment will be swift and severe!! Big Daddy Yoda, has spoken! hehehe
  12. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    I repeat...

Har har har.

:D
  13. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Not jealous... after all I'm more powerful than Super Monkey 10 Goku... and I can prove it... walks over to Riff's VCR takes tape out and tosses it 40 ft away... and if Goku doesn't like it let him do something about it.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  14. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, snap! What happened? Lodreh happened!
  15. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
  16. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Piiirate! :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  17. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    You will suffer..... oh, yes, you will suffer....
  18. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice." ~ So true... kudos and bonus points for anyone that can tell me the origin of this quote.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  19. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Don't know, but it sounds like something Oscar Wilde would say.
  20. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    True but no... I'll give you a hint... It's in a book by a Sci-Fi Author.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  21. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
  22. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    The above quote was, "And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice." - Fiona, Sign of the Unicorn, by Roger Zelazny

I think that about sums up my life... Sometimes I can not help but marvel at the sheer creativeness of people if left to their own devices... I'll leave you with another reproachful thought...

"I will create a whole race of artists by licking the heads of children and screaming in their delicate ears while they sleep." ~ LilyWhiteMM

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  23. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    And that was supposed to inspire creativity? Wow.
  24. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Everyone knows the best poetry is written when you are horribly depressed."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  25. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hmmm.... probably alot of truth to that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.