main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk: Milkinater

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    the best anything comes when you are extremely depressed

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    One shouldnt get depressed. Too many good things to keep you cheered up. :)

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    That is not true Joe-Da... the best sex comes when you are so stoked and high on life... then again I've heard that if you have sex with someone you loathe that is even better... I guess it comes from trying to hurt them by being too rough... not sure... I'll think more on this while enjoying the blue.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    See, say you're depressed, foo-foo someone you loathe - boom, all the better...

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /sigh

Lay off the blue milk, its affecting your judgement. :)

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Rockstar Games ( the creators of GTA: Vice City ) has recently announced the next game in the award winning Grand Theft Auto series, currently scheduled for an October release: GTA: San Andreas. This is very exciting news... I mean where else can you kill, steal, maim, destroy, and cause utter havoc with so many toys and so easily? The is nothing like the moral depravity of this game... I highly recommend Vice City for hours of guiltless entertainment... one can only hope San Andreas brings us more of the same... maybe on an even larger scale.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    GTA: Vice City is like playing Reservoir Dogs...

"Did you kill anybody?"
    - "Nah, just a couple of cops."
    "So no real people?"

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Dennis has GTA: Vice City. Pretty fun game. :) Although we both like Outlaw Golf better. ;)

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Though funny Outlaw Golf is not even in the same league as Vice City bro... besides if beating the hell out of golfers is your idea of entertainment... Vice City offers that too. I just really like the story behind Vice City... it has that intangible quality of wow that most games severally lack these days. On top of that you can just pick up a Uzi, shoot a P.I.G. and feel better about yourself.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Today's wisdom...

"Most of us ask for advice when we know the answer but want a different one." ~ DMH

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, its not that, with Vice City. The reason we like Outlaw Golf so much, is because we love to play against each other. We will sit up all night playing that frikking thing. :)

12. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    And it only takes them 20 to 40 mulligens each to get through a hole.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Actually, we dont use mulligans anymore. :) We have gotten pretty good at the game, and nowadays if either of us make one mistake, it will cost us the game. :)

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    In my constant search for the next "Vice City" I have stumbled apon GTA:3. Though not as polished as Vice City it is well worth the meager sticker price to pick it up. The game play is solid but the story is a bit lacking. In Vice City, Tommy is in it for Tommy. GTA:3 your guy has no name and is no more than a thug for hire. Though there is an appeal to this you eventually piss every gang off and people shoot at you non-stop (hence it is a pain to make it from point A to point B with your ride intact). On the up side I can now see where the rampages come in... over all I would give the game 6.5 out of 10. Something to play until San Andreas.

On a different note I will be canceling my SWG account before the renewal date. If the Space Expansion brings the game back up to where it should be I'll start again. Over all there is far less RP and more power gaming than I would ever want to see in a Star Wars game. This will hopefully give me a bit more free time so I can get everything else in order. Like trying out Final Fantasy X.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I am really concerned with the game, myself. If they dont improve, and vastly, with the space expansion, I will probably be cancelling mine, too. :(

16. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Okay--this went from Blue Milk, which I like to call "Good time in a glass", to Dragonball Z and how apparently Goku could or could not whoop the hell out of everyone. And since you brought it up, "Mr. Dragonball", I do believe a certain team of underage Japanese school girls would mezmerize him out of performing his Super-Hyper Kao-Ken Kamehameha Wave and have their way with him, WHILE sippin' on the "Blue", as Lodreh put it. That should make everyone happy. ^_^

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I think thats one case that Goku wouldnt mind losing. :)

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Goku... smokeyou... I've been talking with some very reliable sources that shall remain nameless that Kazaa has video of Goku "taking a pounding" and enjoying it. So I guess Riff right and Goku doesn't mind being on the losing end of the stick every now and again.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Har har... Admit it! It just burns you that Dragonball Z is the best cartoon in the world. :) King of the World, baby! Yeah! :D

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    You are right Riff... Goku is a Man's Man.... it's just I'd rather be a Lady's Man...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    :D

Blah, I give up, lol...

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I WIN! YES! I am the champion... Riff is the loser... lou-hu-za-her! Nahninanana... isn't sportsmanship great?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    As sit here nearly napping a thought came a rapping in my head... why aren't tomatoes sweet? They are fruits after all...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

24. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Nobody said you win, mr excited one. I just got quiet. I never said I was done. Muwahahahaha.... be afraid. Be very afraid.

25. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Tomatoes are sweet, but are just highly acidic, too - like grapefruits.. The acidity overpowers the sweetness..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.