main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY !!!BLUE MILK SALOON!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirney_Slane

Kirney_Slane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    ::thinks "Hmm, the blue milk must have gone rancid, rendering the poor patrons of the saloon slightly crazy."::

Is it just me, or has this place been deserted? Or is everyone sitting in a corner plotting some diabolical scheme to destroy the galaxy?

2. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    "I am here, and why would we want to destroy our own galaxy? No, no, no, we are plotting to destroy Galaxy 21946...RANCID!!!! Seems more like your mouth is on the fritz, and all of the denizens are already crazy, so it would most likely have rendered them sane!!!! :p"

3. Kirney_Slane

Jun 13, 2002
    Any superweapon in mind for this destruction? Or maybe the logical question is WHY do you want to destroy this particular galaxy...surely you wouldn't do such a thing unless it threatened the universe! Jedi Masters are supposed to be ethical, right? And how can a galaxy be rancid? And why...oh, never mind.

And, my mouth on the fritz? What about you and your...bathtowel? ;)

4. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    "Yo, buddy, don't insult the towel!!! Yes it is my own. There should be four . before Rancid, indicating the end of that galaxies name. No superweapons, and we aren't destroying this galaxy, just that other one, and since the galaxy consists of about 8 dust particles, it won't be easy, we are just experimenting with our galactic parsec blasters.

5. Kirney_Slane

Jun 13, 2002
    Sure, JMM, and Palpatine's my daddy. A galaxy consisting of 8 dust particles? ::grins::
    Anyway, I want a galactic parsec blaster too!!! Errr, what does it do?

6. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    *walking up to the bar holding a blue towel with daisies all over it*

A galactic parsec blaster tool works kinda like a sandblaster. You can use it to remove unwanted material from many surfaces. I've only seen it used once on an asteroid. It polished that thing up to a near perfect sphere!

Um...Did someone leave this towel outside intentionally or is it trying to crawl away?

7. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    Oh, condemn this situation to hell (a neat way of saying damn it, for future reference), that is Ses' towel, I was holding it for him while he was out shopping for a new one.

8. Kirney_Slane

Jun 13, 2002
    ::chuckles::

Blue with daisies, hehe. Do you think Sesfan's next one will be pink, or lavender? You're lucky it didn't get very far out the door; he might have sicced the Acklay on you, JMM ;)

9. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey! Where did that towel wander off to again?!? What did Sesfan do to the towel to make it want to crawl away?

I think I'll be needing a Blue Milk straight up after this one.

*plops down at a chair with a table*

10. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    ::passes him the bluemilk straight up::

11. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Say. Do you guys ever get any good bands in here? Maybe a jukebox? It seems pretty quiet in here.

12. WebsJedi

WebsJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    *Webs walks in, looks around and spying a vacant seat, plops down in it, looking frazzled*

"Barkeep, something cold and very, very strong. I had to deal with a classroom of rowdey kids today."

*He shudders in remembrance as he puts his feet up on an extra chair*

13. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    I don't mean to intrude, but have you ever considered running your class like an Imperial Academy class? I guarantee you'll have a lot less rowdiness.

14. Kirney_Slane

Jun 13, 2002
    Where IS that barkeep? I need a very strong blue milk too...there's nothing like blasting through space with a hold full of contraband and an Imp Star Destroyer breathing down the back of your neck.

Say, does anyone want to buy some "liberated" hyperdrive parts, droids, weapons, etc? :)

15. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Um... "liberated" parts? As fate would have it, I happen to know an Imperial Governor who is in the market for some "special" prices on "stolen" weaponry. It seems that he's bucking to make a name for himself. He's willing to pay top dollar, and he's already got some political rivals he'd like to pin it on.

That would keep you out of a detention block and plus a sum of credits, make me some cold hard credits, and give him the ego boost he needs. What do you say?

16. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    :enters bar, looks around:

"wow, this place has really picked up!"

:notices a towel with blue daisies crawling towards the door:

"Ah, I see Sesfan has been here with good ole Acklay...........Is she housebroken yet?"

:finds an empty chair next to webs, sits down:

"Whats the matter webs...padawans give ya a run today?"...........

"barkeep, I think my friend here needs another blue milk straight up........I'll take a bluemilk mudslide please"

17. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    *steps over to an unlit alcove where there is a darkened juke box sitting unplugged*

Hey! There are a few disks in here from Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes! Does this thing still work?!?

18. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    *Walks in for first time*

Hey everybody,this just a social thread?

19. Kirney_Slane

Jun 13, 2002
    Actually, I think everyone's taking a siesta...the barkeep included.

I'M just being quiet because I'm still contemplating ImpRecruiter's offer on 'liberated' parts, trying to figure out whether or not he'd get more money off it than I would. Still, being kept out of the detention block is a real plus.

IR, is this governor interested in the standard stuff like a cache of blasters here, some plastoid armor there, etc, or is he looking for 'exotic items'? I know where to pick up bits and pieces for turbolaser batteries...

20. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    This is very well not a social thread!!!! *Passes them their strong blue-milks*
    "Sheesh, you uncultured banthas..."

21. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    You've got access to more powerful equipment?!?! What are the odds of getting a hold on a Golan Arms Torpedo Sphere? If you can get one of those, we can do some real wheeling and dealing and turn quite a tidy profit for both of us!

*slams a blue milk down the hatch and waves for another*

22. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    "Amateurs... Golan Arms Torpedo Sphere? Humph, you small-time black marketeers!! If you really want the big guns, talk with me and Ses, we had a run of good fortune with Sabaac while playing a high stakes Senator Palpatine and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker a little before the Empire was started. Haha, we thought they were kidding on the last pot...HAHAHAHA... boy were we surprised when a few Star Destroyers showed up gift-wrapped at our doors (not to mention numerous other odds and ends, in fact they are still paying us back, our 5th VSD and 3rd ISD should be coming in anytime now, one thing I'll say about the emporer, he keeps his word!!)
    ::passes him drink::

23. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    long day.............need an extra extra strong blue milk

24. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    Coming right up...

25. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    There's got to be a hitch in there somewhere! The Emperor doesn't just pay off his debts.

Why I once saw a senator ask the Emperor for change for a 20 credit voucher. The Emperor shortchanged the guy by a quarter credit. When the senator said something about it, the Emperor had Vader decapitate him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.