main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY !!!BLUE MILK SALOON!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    i work for him and he's never short-changed me (sometimes i even get a bonus :D )

2. Kirney_Slane

Kirney_Slane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    It must be "exaggerated claims" week around here.
    Well then...I'm the Emperor's FAVORITE Hand who knows where all his private trophy-houses are and has access to Death Star prototypes, Spaarti cloning facilities, and ancient Sith weapons of mass destruction, AND I have 20 dark jedi waiting on me night and day :D

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    /IR slips into his waders and hunts for some nose plugs/ 8-}

I once got to watch Vader whip out his lightsaber during a training demonstration for the Imperial Royal Guard. He made mince meat out of one of the trainees that failed one too many times. You'd be amazed at the improvement the other recruits shaped up really quickly.

4. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Newcomer just sorta saunters in, thinks long and hard, and finally says, "Blue milk." He lays down a poster in payent and goes to a table near the jukebox, waiting for the tunes to start...

I can't make clickies, so find the poster here: http://www.geocities.com/pulsarlegoman/gotbluemilk.jpg

No, that's not me, I just distribute the posters. Sheesh, look important and people think you do everything.

5. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    *looks up at the poster laying on the bar curiously*........
    "I'll have another Blue Smoothie please and order a drink for the newcomer"

6. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    *Walks in* Having visited the Syracuse Fanforce in awhile :D. How's it going? :cool:

7. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    One of the newcomers suddenly stands, his half-finished glass of blue milk sitting behind him. "I am a Messenger of the Society of the Meatball. I come with a cry for help. Our harmless, if off topic, society is in danger of collapse, and it is my wish to create small holdings in various FanForce holdings.

Edit: we are ready have a social thread, and please refrain from insulting mods

8. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, no offense taken. I'll take it as a "No, we hate meatballs!" :D

The newcomer, now being booed by an influential member, sits and finished his blue milk, thinking up another scheme for introducing the meatball.

9. Dark_Rogue

Dark_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 1, 2003
    A weary Traveler walks into the Saloon, and sits in teh corner hoping not to be seen

10. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    *notices traveler sneaking in........eyes him suspiciously*

11. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Darth Arjuna goes up to the bar, now not being the newest one around. He pulls out a sadly cute little thing and says, "Need extra revenue?" If anyone asks, he says it's a relative of the Ewoks.

Edit: sorry guys, please do not link any items for sale to the boards ;)

12. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Oopsies. Foiled again!

For those fo you that were wondering, it was a little teddy bear with a t-shirt with the blue milk poster on it. What can I say, it was cute.

13. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry guys, please do not link any items for sale to the boards.<- Yeah we get deluged with enough advertising from those pesky pop-up ad's funding Snowball and with commercials on TV as it is! :D*Look's at Dark_Rogue* Uhhhhh, peek a boo, I see you. 8-}

<[-]> Saber

14. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    *sits listening to the crickets*

"well, I guess I'll have one more blue smoothie to see if this place picks up"

"notices cobwebs have formed around the stool next to her*

15. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I walk into the bar, and rub my head. and I wonder why anyone would put a stupid bar in the doorway.

I Looks around to scope out the place. I notice a scruffy looking fellow in the corner and a few others. One looks as if she has had too many already.

Seeing there is no threat, I walk upto the serving bar.

"Give me something cold" " And none of that blue stuff last timer it gave me the sq#@+s for a month"

16. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    The proven troublemaker sits qietly and nurses his third milk. Maybe it'll be juri juice next time.

17. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    A new joe, still wet behind the ears from the look of him, wanders into the saloon. "Is this Tony's Pizza?" he asks skeptically. Apparently the squirrelly little loser can't even read. "Guess not", he continues.

He shrugs, then calls over to the barkeep, "Hey, get me one of those things they call a Blue Moon or Pink Elephant, or something like that." Then he goes to one of the few tables left where there isn't someone laying across it who's been passed out for months and takes a seat.

18. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Seeing the new guy blunder in, Darth Arjuna bonks his head down on the table. His blue milk spills all voer his pants, and he shouts, "Krif! Third time this week!"

And it would be, too. I spilled soda on my pants twice this week :(

19. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    **puts hand on saber while watching the ruckus across the room...wondering if a fight will break out over the "spilt milk"**

20. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    After looking around for a while the guy looks back over at the barkeep wondering where his drink is. "Hey, is it siesta time? What's up?" He doesn't seem like the type who will last long in a rough place like this.

21. GrayFox

GrayFox Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2003
    ::walks in, looks around, shakes head, sits down::

i'll have a cold one. i'm new to this area of the galaxy. i'm from tatooine(a.k.a. liverpool, but hey? whats the difference). ::twirls blaster::

22. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    ::walks in and sits at the table next to the door::

I'll take anything to drink.

-DJA

23. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I look around the bar as the bartender gives me a drink. Everyone seems to be very edgy. I sit down with my back to the room and take a sip from my drink. It seems OK so, I take another pull.

I sit at the bar and start to chuckly to myself. I know that I am in no danger, if I was the force would alert me to it. For the moment I am safe but, that could change at any moment.

I lift a finger to the barkeep and point to the glass to order another drink as I'm finishing the one I have. The beverage is ready as I put down the glass.

24. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    ::looks around for the bartender::

"Hey!! I still dont have my drink!! Can't a guy get drink around here anymore? geez...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.