main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Blue Milk

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Well I guess karma has finally left me alone for the time being. Considering how dreadfully bad it was the past few weeks, this one is starting off pretty well.

I should be even more excited but I know poor Riff is being worked too hard without much thanks. So I would like to take a moment to raise a pint and say,

"Thanks Riff for bringing us together and getting this Fan Force off the ground. May the Force be with you."

Come on people show your appreciation and let's plan an event we can all do together like putt-putt, paintball, movie, or Road Trip.

Lodreh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Careful Lodreh, or you might jinx it. :)

As for Ray, I guess he's okay...for me to poop on! :D

3. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Easy with the bowel movements Entropy, ladies Human and Twi'lek are present...

Besides I'm using my newly found good fortune to inspire hope to others therefore I am free of being jinxed ;).

Lodreh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Oh, in that case, play on playa!

BTW, if we're looking for an activity for one of our future outings, I'ld suggest bowling.

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Thanks, Lodreh! :) And for an outing, might I suggest someone raise that for a vote at our meeting? Paintball comes to mind, too, but bowling is always fun. I like to laugh at folks, and folks like to laugh at me. Heck, I cant even get it down the alley most of the time, hehe...

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Cool I'll be sure to bring up activities at the next meeting. Hey if nothing else we could do drinking contest with losers buying the booze ;). Seriously bowling sounds like a great idea.

Lodreh SaJon ~

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Riff, maybe we can convince them to let you use the lane with the bumpers. :)

8. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Now Slicing Containers get a free Shadow Paw ( spice ) w/ every container sliced... 50/50 chance you pick the wire... oh, in case you haven't heard I'm a Smuggler and Pistoleer now... All I need now is a Twi'lek slave to toy with and I'll be set... Get your Blue Milk, Spice and Slice here... sounds like a good Ad to me :).

Lodreh SaJon ~

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I got three for you, Lod-reh. One is from Jabba, himself. So, if you goof THAT one up, you have to answer to him, not me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.