'Blue Orchids' series planning and so forth.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ArnaKyle, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    As most of you know, I'm putting up a story that is the "second arc" of my Solo kid stories, the first being Blue Orchids, which focused on Anakin and Tahiri. Now, I need some opinions for "Always in my Heart," which is the second in the series. Please answer any or all of the questions below.

1. Blue Orchids was done in first person from Tahiri's point of view. Should "Always in my Heart?" be in first person as well? Same goes for the one about Jaina, I think I'm going to call it "Stairway to the Stars." If it is, it will have to be from Syana's point of view, because Jacen is fairly prominent in Blue Orchids. However, there are some scenes that would be better from his point of view though...but it's manageable. It was originally designed as third person, but I'm sure I can play around with it some.

2. Who should we stick Jaina with? [face_devil] No Kyp, I don't like writing him, except as an arrogant jerk. Jag? Or OC? I already stuck Jacen with an OC because I can't stand Tenel and Danni.

3. Anything else...I can't think of much more right now, but I'll continually post questions up in this.

I'll take any and all opinions on this...I like to be a flexible writer. :) Obviously, Jaina will play a more prominent role in "Always in my Heart" to get a better feeling/intro for her story. Thanks everyone, [face_love]
  2. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    1. Jacen's POV, first person. ;)

2. put Jaina with Zekk!!!

3. whatever you want, my dear.
  3. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    *bouncing* Jaina with JAG, JAINA WITH JAG!!!

Jacen with Nadia Montaigne...

Lukie with Luney.. I mean Mara ;)
  4. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh thanks Mcily, I think I will make it Jacen's POV... :)

As for Jaina, I have time to think on that. Zekk I will have to consider, I forgot about him, considering I never read YJK. Jag was going to be the original pick, but he hasn't been developed very well. So I'll think on it. BTW, this story should be up next week or so, after finals...since Blue Orchids is finally complete.
  5. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh man, I can't believe this...I'm actually experiencing withdraw. I don't care, I'm starting this tonight! Before I go insane!
  6. Marawannabe Force Ghost

star 4
    I say go with Jag. He's cuter. ;) (since Kyp is not an option. *pouts* :()

We all know where my mind is. :D
  7. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I would say Kyp but he's not a option ;) *hint hint* LOL, guilty me...I've fallen in love with Kyp/Jaina romances on the boards, shame on me.

Am [face_love]
  8. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    Kyp. Well, I'll consider...but gosh, how old is he???? Isn't he like twice Jaina's age???
  9. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Not twice I don't think, just a few years older. If you want to find more out about him visit 'Getting Over It' by val solo

Am [face_love]
  10. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Kyp is twice her age! JAINA AND ZEKK!!!
  11. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
  12. Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  13. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    JAINA AND JAGGED! Zekk's a geek ;)
  14. Black_Hole Force Ghost

star 4
    I am a Tenel Ka-Jacen fan... I have seen your writing abilities and you could make her a totally different person...:) But an OC would be okay...
  15. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    Is that good or bad? ;)
  16. Mcily_Nochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, of course Zekk's a geek! We need cool geeks out there! (Speaking as a geek myself.)
  17. Black_Hole Force Ghost

star 4
    What havin Tenel Ka or Oc? Or both... Theres an idea...:)
  18. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    Making Tenel a different person? Would that be bad or good?

I just have never liked her "That is a fact." business. Oh but she does get mentioned.

Geeks are good. I'll do some research on Zekk, Jag, and Kyp and make a verdict. In the mean time, cheering on your favorites wouldn't hurt. ;)
  19. Black_Hole Force Ghost

star 4
    Well I don't care what you do, I will still read and enjoy it;) But I can't seem to get why Jacen would let a nice looking rich girls of his dreams go like in the EU books.
  20. ArnaKyle Jedi Master

star 4
    I have no idea. But Tenel kinda of went POOF from the NJO, except Kathy and Troy brought her back. Other than that....Tenel and Zekk have become rather ambigous to the entire thing.

Still reasearching Zekk. Hm.
  21. Black_Hole Force Ghost

star 4
    Yea I didnt like it when they mad them disappear when NJO started. They could have at least made the two have a camio or something...
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.