main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blue Snaggletooth should be in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Acid, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Acid

Darth_Acid Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2002

What do you think? Lucas missed the chance to include Blue Snaggletooth in ANH Special Edition, but Blue Snaggletooth should have a screen appearance in Episode III. I'm not talking a speaking part or a part where holding a light saber is involved, I'm just talking a little lurk on the side of the screen or something. It would be a great inside tribute to long time Star Wars Fans,

Background on Blue Snaggletooth:

In ANH Snaggletooth is a short ugly red clad alien that lurks around inside the cantina. There is no EU stuff to corroborate this, but I bet snaggletooth doesn't get laid much. You can see even more of the socially awkward snaggletooth in the Star Wars Holiday Special where he clocks significantly more cantina lurk time. Anyway, in 1978 Kenner made a snaggletooth figure to include with the Sears Cantina set. I guess the guys that made the figures weren't necessarily fans of Star Wars and, even if they were, it's not like there were video tapes and mpegs clips of Star Wars everywhere. The creators of the snaggletooth figure had only a black and white head shot of our skulking friend. This lead to two errors:

1) He's tall like the other 3 3/4" figures.

2) He's in a blue jumpsuit with silver disco moon boots (stylin).

Kenner soon corrected this to the shorter, barefoot red jumpsuited snaggletooth making the blue snaggletooth quite valuable. A good one is worth about $100 or more on Ebay a red one is worth a few bucks.

2. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Personally, I'd like to see an over-sized gundark stomp Coroscaunt.

3. Tolkien101

Tolkien101 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2003
    I agree with ^

4. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
  5. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    OMG SPOILERS!

Ok, not really, but it was pretty funny. ;)

6. MasterKingsama

MasterKingsama Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2003
    you know i think that he should not only be in the new movie, he should be a Dark Jedi in the movie, he can kill dooky and then battle it out with ani, cause you know snaggle will steal his girl...thats what i want to see

7. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I want to see Boba Fett's uncle, Fhanboy Fett.

Who is actually Obi-Wan's brother.

8. heehaw138

heehaw138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2003
    i am sure a lot of fans would like to see blue snaggletooth's father with baby snaggletooth and then blue snaggletooth's father would seduce Padme and then clone the emperor.

9. Darth_Acid

Darth_Acid Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2002
    Baby Blue Snaggletooth... now you're talking.

I mean we don't want a baby mix up with luke or anything, but after kid greedo in TPM, a baby snag could fit in very well.

{||||| ?||}----------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.