main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Blue Yoda Society Thread Version 2.2***

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Envy, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Welcome to the next rendition of the home of the Blue Yoda Society!!!!!!!!! Truly great are we. Here is the fourth installment of the teachings of the Blue one. Here you will find more lunacy, stupidity and dumbness. Here we will once again discuss the berry, the stick, the leaf and the life saver

***ChewyCharmy Teachings***
    I

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

5/13 10:27pm

II

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again?? Charmy

5/13 11:38pm

III

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. chewycharmy

5/14 9:43am

IV

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

5/14 11:34am

V

more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence. Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense. I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done. Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days. charmy

5/14 11:58am

Here are our previous homes:

BYS 1.0

BYS 2.0

BYS 2.1

Requirements for Membership

Joining is simple, all you need to do is post regularly in the thread and add ?AHBY? to your signature.

Do not ask someone to take you as their padawan. You will be chosen upon proving your worthiness. Once you have been awarded a master you are required to add that detail into your signature too?

For Example, your signature should look like this:

AHBY!
    Padawan to [Master?s Name]

Once you have completed most of these tasks you?ll be assigned a master.

ADVANCEMENT UP THE RANKS

To become a Knight, a Padawan must complete the following tasks (they may be asked to do some of these tasks before being taken on as a padawan)

You Must read the first 500 posts of BYS 1.0.

2. Jake_Barnes

Jake_Barnes Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2002
    Whew!

[image=http://www.villafactory.com/geography/images/japan_poo.jpg]

Angry Fecal Monster sets fire to the 2.0 mansion. The conflagration can be seen from space. In the process, he accidentally sets fire to the mansion of Richard Simmons, killing him in the process, at which point all the peoples of the world, young and old, begin to sing his praises.

3. MayBut2

MayBut2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 8, 2002
    Good job D_E!!!!
    AHBY!!!

4. PaplooTheory

PaplooTheory Jedi Master star 5

Nov 9, 2001
    Here we go again :)

5. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001
    Excelent, most Excellent! :)

6. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    * Fire works go off and a light in the background lights up and reads "BYS lives on!" *

7. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    Let us make this the most messed up thread ever! AHBY!

8. Paul-Skywalker

Paul-Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Wahey! Thread 2.2 will be the most revealing yet, i'm sure!

Congrats to those who helped the BYS get here!

9. dArTh_wenley

Dec 10, 2001
    I'll repost this:

*** SHADOW OF DARKNESS UPDATE ***

In honour of 10,000 posts in the BYS 2.1 Thread, we give you an exclusive interview with none other than Richard Simmons, who has been named as being in Episode 3: Shadow of Darkness

[image=http://www.widemedia.com/fashionuk/news/2000/05/19/lovematch.jpg]

What can you tell us about your role in SOD?

You know, I?m so excited about this, it will bring my message to the world? We need to get more oldies fit and this movie is?

Please answer the question?

Sorry, I?m just so excited! Well, I?ll be appearing as a new Sith Lord named Darth Sweaty? And I?ll be having a pink lightsaber! I think that is great, because it reflects my personality so nicely?

Will you be doing your own stunts?

Of course! I?m very, very fit you see? So it will come naturally to me!

Most Star Wars fans are in uproar!

Getagrippz: Darth Sweaty?! What kind of a name is that!

Darth Wenley: Darth Sweaty? What next? Blue Yoda?!

Although some fans are pleased with the announcement?

Stitch: Richard is a great man, he really deserves this role?.

We?ll keep you updated with more news and rumours?

10. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Hey!! New digs!! Me like!! :D

[image=http://www.vidavision.com/entertainment/vgizmo/images/gremlin2.jpg]

"This Dude" like the new mansion too...

"Where's the flippin' whiskey?"

EDIT #1: [face_laugh] @ Jake and the Angry Fecal Monster killing Richard Simmons!!!

EDIT #2: [face_laugh] @ wenley!!!

Remember Sammy Jankis...

11. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    Well, I'll start the madness!

In your guys' opinions, what would make a better house pet: A tie-dyed shrimp coctail, or a wild squirrel made of tofu?

12. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    Pabst for everyone!!!
    * Throws Pabst to every BYS member *

13. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    All those who wish to become members please note the requirements listed in the initial post. Thank you. That is all.

AHBY!

14. citizen-tom

citizen-tom Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    w00t w00t at first I didnt see this thread and thought something terrible had happend when I saw 2.1! :eek:

i calls dibs on starting 2.3 :D :D :D :D

15. dArTh_wenley

Dec 10, 2001
    Thanks May! :)

In your guys' opinions, what would make a better house pet: A tie-dyed shrimp coctail, or a wild squirrel made of tofu?

[face_laugh]

16. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    well I am going to bed all of the theories I will post tommorrow, congrats ll on 10000!!!!

17. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    can i join?

18. dArTh_wenley

Dec 10, 2001
  19. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    Paul, I would like to once again point out that the council hasn't given JJL permission to train you. Please remove her from your signature line.

20. Master Ood

Master Ood Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1998
    first page

21. dArTh_wenley

Dec 10, 2001
    can i join?

Of course, the requirements are in the first post...

22. Master Ood

Master Ood Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1998
    amazing. that was better than new year's eve 1999

23. Paul-Skywalker

Paul-Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    I'm going to bed guys and girls, but of course I'll meditate on yoda's blue.

I think a wild squirrel made of tofu would make the better pet.

Be good, be bold, be blue.

Cya soon.

May the force be with you. BYS 4 life.

24. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    Welcome YouAgain. Feel free to peruse our past postings and follow the guidelines for membership as laid out in the initial post.

Which came first, a fingernail on the TV set or a hamster duct taped to a lightbulb on a skateboard?

AHBY!

25. dArTh_wenley

Dec 10, 2001
    Leave I will!

Return later I shall!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.