main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Blue Yoda Society Thread Version 2.2***

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Envy, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    No problem at all.

2. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    Howdy doody to all I haven't spoken to yet this fine blue morn'. :D

3. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Good morning Mr. One Blue Eye.

4. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    :D right back at ya DN.

5. HumanJedi_024

HumanJedi_024 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Much lurking will I do today. Popping in and out will you find me. In a pissy mood the sithboss is.

Plus, I'll be working on my greatest contribution to the BYS to date.

AHBY!!!

6. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    Soon I will have a job, and less time on the forums. :(

Interview tomorrow.

7. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    I am going to post the new thread in the YJCC board soon. so far, I have come up with this as an initial post. Please feel free to make comments.

Thanks,

the management

[image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda8.jpg]
    ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!

Welcome to the home of the BLUE YODA SOCIETY!!!! Truly great are we. Here you find the latest installment of the teachings of the Blue one. Here you will find more lunacy, stupidity and dumbness. In this new home we will once again discuss the berry, the stick, the leaf and the life saver.

HISTORY OF THE BYS

The Teachings

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

These were the words spoken by a new member named chewycharmy in the AOTC forum. At first, most replies stated that the poster was insane and on crack, and they laughed at him for his mistaken calling of a lightsaber a life saber. chewycharmy replied:

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again?? Charmy

making no sense at all, the replies continued to bash him, a particular member named cheddar tried to make sense of what chewycharmy had said, chewycharmy then responded again:

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. Chewycharmy

and then again:

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

that post, explaining the stick, began to unravel the mystery of the stick, the berry, and the leaf. Chewycharmy would respond only one more time before being
    banned:

more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence. Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense. I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done. Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days. charmy

The Formation of the BYS

while he would never speak again.... the memory of him would change from that of imbecile to prophet.

A certain member, Darth_Envy, founded th

8. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    Very detailed, I don't see any potential members getting confused. I understand it well.

9. HumanJedi_024

HumanJedi_024 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Looks great Chancellor. As usual.

Saralyn, will you have a desk job? If so, fear not! I do 90% of my posting in the BYS from work.

HAHA ... don't tell the sithboss!!!

[face_mischief]

10. DarthNomis

Aug 2, 2001
    EXCELLENT DARTH ENVY...HEAR HEAR!!!ENCORE ENCORE!!!! 'NUFF SAID!!!!

You know what...after all this time...still rereading those post CRACK ME UP!!! [face_laugh]

Our short history already have some profound, albeit silly, history. :)

I laugh so hard I just spit out most of my lunch (Suylent red today ;) )

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

11. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    Doubt it. I'm applying at a department store called Kohl's. Alas, no computer there to my disposal.

12. SySnooty

SySnooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2002
    Nice Envy!

AHBY!

13. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Thanks, it was alot of cutting and pasting from the work of others.

I am going to open up the new thread sooner than next week. possibly today. I will let Darth Attorney know so he can wrap things up.

14. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    It looks great Envy. I will be in the YJCC waiting for the fun to start.

15. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    hey everybody im darth jango but you can just call me D-J

16. MayBut2

MayBut2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 8, 2002
    Guys I invited him to come here and helo D-J :)

He has a place in the YJCC called the SKY STATION

17. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    yea you guys should stop by once in a while

18. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    It is pretty neat like JJL's cantina.

Darth-Jango, don't be sad if no one talks to you, it is a slow day, soon we will move to the YJCC

19. DarthNomis

Aug 2, 2001
    Hiya DJ and MB2. :)

20. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    no i don't mind i just wanted to know what went on over here

21. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    hey how ya doin its nice to meet you

22. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    Hey D_N :)

D-J we just have fun and post insane stuff!!!

23. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    D-J, you are just everywhere I go.

24. TIE1138

TIE1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Congratulations JediSaralyn!!! I forsee you becomeing a great idiot in the ways of the blue!

Wonderful introduction for the blue order Envy! Nothing further can I think of to be added. Complete it seems, complete as Snommis Drahcir's pumpkin-licking frend's mercury basket of Gungan love utensils. I will let you know if I think of anything else.

Welcome to the BYS DJ!!!

25. MayBut2

Aug 8, 2002
    The Sky Station is the place to be to have a drink and what not, just follow the Zero Tolerance Policy I posted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.