main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Blue Yoda Society Thread Version 2.2***

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Envy, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SySnooty

SySnooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2002
    Still feels like home!

AHBY!

2. Master Ood

Master Ood Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1998
    we are all janisaries of the all wise chewycharmy. lets us go forth and show our support by posting more nonsense on this night than we have ever in a single night. for this thread is ultrafidian to his teachings. we have done more for our little blued friend that our prophet could have ever imagined.

the daedal ideas of how our vertically challenged and berry fed friend became the mutanized being he is now would boggle even the most insane of minds.

but as we continue to decoct the msyteries that are BYS, we must remember that people out there who suffer from xenodochiophobia might read this thread. we must do all we can to teach them that zenzizenzizenzic is nothing to fear. (unless you have no slide rule :( )

3. JediJenlightsaber

JediJenlightsaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2002
    make it stop make it stop so many newbies make it stop!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    :p

i think my cantina is raking in padawans lol :D

4. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Mo, totally man...it completely blew chunks.....

btw, what was your trilogy theory again?
    ;)

5. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    And now, the final task in the trilogy Yorrick gave me: The 5-Part Haiku!

Lurker lurks around
    She is liked by many here
    Salty puts "face_love"

Muffins are tasty
    Don't know if Lurky likes them
    She may put "face_love"

Jake may like muffins
    Maybe he doesn't. Don't know
    Jake is a good friend

I have met Monkey
    Deranged Monkey is good
    Good friend like Jake B

Protoplasm weird
    Weird like all of us in here
    Weird like Lurk and Jake

Hope you guys enjoy!

6. PaplooTheory

PaplooTheory Jedi Master star 5

Nov 9, 2001
    Yay, Thread number four
    The legacy lives on now
    Ping pong balls for all!

7. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    Still can't get the camera to transfer the images to my computer.

On hold waiting for Canon tech support now..

Much classical music am I listening to.

Trying to stay angry......classical music soothing... must fight to stay mad... must not give in to relaxing music...

AHBY!

8. JediJenlightsaber

Jun 21, 2002
    lol@envy

lalalala

a have not posted a theory in quite a while hmmm....
    any would have a preference what i should post a theory on :D

9. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    [image=http://images.mp3.com/mp3s/81/resources/691/114/files/6911140.jpg] Dang he makes me wanna dance!

EDIT: Whoa, thats the first pic that has worked for me.

10. Master Ood

Dec 14, 1998
    DE let me look and i will re post it. it will be the Theory Trilogy SE. lol

11. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    LOL! just no Greedo shooting first or remastered music please M O!

12. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    Paul has decided to add me to his watched users list. I wonder what has prompted that honor?

13. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    [image=http://www.veryfunnypics.com/misc/images/gas.jpg] Wow, must have been some SPAM poinsoning.

14. JediJenlightsaber

Jun 21, 2002
    i see u guys later i have a date :D

15. Master Ood

Dec 14, 1998
    Back by popular demand, my complete Theory Trilogy SE DVD Set.

i think that Yoda will be blue. and this is because he had this urge to eat blueberries. and after he ate them, well the little guy was still green but when he went for a swim in the swamp. he had to hold his breath but that didn;t make him blue either because he eventually came up for some water. of course when he landed he did fall on his life saber but that is another story. so anyway when he went home he drank some of the blue milk that Luke brought from tatooine and then fell asleep. so when he woke up he went and tripped over a twig and the poor little guy got all upset because he thought he hurt it. so he was all depressed. but thats not why he is blue either.

to be continued

well that little Jedi Master got over his depression and decided that to make it up to the twig he would eat some bugs. but since he was already green, he didn;t get sick. so anyway when Yoda went to bed he thought "itchy this blanket is". well he woke up and was, well, he was still green but he has scratch marks all over his skin. so he looked in the mirror and realized he was a vulcan because of the ears. and well since vulcans have green blood Yoda thought maybe he was a vulcan. green blood in vulcans and green skin on him, 2+2=620791. well no matter, he decided that he wanted to put on some face paint for holloween. he picked, guess which color... yep you guessed it...green. well after wondering around that swamp he realized h was the only one there so he just kept knocking on his own door.

to be concluded

well after all night knocking in his own door he decided that he should just walk in. so when he walked in he tripped over the door mat. his trip took him to the depths of Coruscant. "hhhmmm familiar this does look" he thought as the lava flowed over his life saber. but since he had his cane he was ok and he used it as a parachute on his trip home. once he got home he realized he wan't in his home but he was in Yareel Poof's home. as he started trying on clothes he wished he was bigger. he was tired of being called Rudy every time they went to watch Notre Dame football games. while he sitting there in the stands it dawned on yoda that he was actually at a New York Giants football game in February. well if you have ever stood outside in Feb in NYC w/ no shirt on, you would be blue too.

the end

16. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Hmm, thought I burned all the copies of that pic, Paploo. I had explosive diarrhea.

17. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    No THIS is how you sell a product. Be right back, I gotta go buy this!

[image=http://www.veryfunnypics.com/signs/images/colgate.jpg]

Darn computers! Always interferring when you're trying to do something important!

[image=http://www.veryfunnypics.com/computers/images/word.jpg]

EDIT: Um, this page just died. Hello? BYS members? Then I am alone...

18. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    That pic just makes you want to brush your teeth with minty fresh Colgate!

19. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    Then I will entertain myself! Ooo what a beautiful poster!

[image=http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/Posters/js-ep3poster.jpg]

I wonder what kind of smart, handsome, BY worshiper could ha made this? I bet he's awesome.

20. Paul-Skywalker

Paul-Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Jen, don't worry about the line. Everyone can see it's just a line...well nearly everyone. I still follow you like a padawan and am learning of the blue so that I may contribute to the BYS.

Envy, I have those of blue and those of red on my watched users list. Friends and enemies. JJL is on there (friend) and yots is on there (enemy). I'm still learning here! Fear not, cos we all know what fear is the path to!

I'm not a jedi yet, but that doesn't mean I enter here stupid and knowing nothing!

BYS 4 life - keep it blue.

21. Akumz_Razor

Akumz_Razor Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    That's really good. I wish I made it.

Now I must fuel my ego somehow......
    [image=http://www.students.miami.edu/~lgarcia/homer%20simpson%20duff.jpg]

22. PaplooTheory

Nov 9, 2001
    Uh, then you have already failed. We ENCOURAGE newbies to enter with no knowledge and infinite stupidity. You act like you know too much... to be one with the BLUE you must know nothing.

23. Akumz_Razor

Akumz_Razor Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Yeah I don't know shi-nola about Blue Yoda I just make him Blue in all the pictures I have of him. Blue Yoda in infinitely superior to green Yoda.

24. Paul-Skywalker

Paul-Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    Yoda picking blueberries to survive on Dagobah - he only has three fingers on each hand!

Inevitably lots get squashed and yoda turns blue for a while!

Another theory master Envy! I am trying..and posting lots! Hope I'm getting credit and ever closer to being Jen's new padawan.

I'll work on the 1.0 and 2.0 threads 2moro.

Goodnight all. Cya soon.

25. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    Finally able I am to download pics onto my computer. 7 minute wait time for tech support my a...

Anyhow, I should hae apic to adam Bertocci in no time and maybe we can get an update to the member pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.