1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive BLUEWORLDS (Ugnaught concept WIP 2/19/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by SIUEA_DOOGUAS, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Corellian_Rogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Somehow I managed to miss your last three updates... *smacks head against wall* They are truly beautiful! Interesting take on the new design for the Mon Calamarian...very different but intriguing. Reminds me a little of a dodo with that large beak and those stubby arms. I like the overall shape, it makes for quite a nice silohuette that's for sure!

The little flying creature is simpyl adorable! Although I am having a strange urge to kick it.... [face_plain]

And your last update is great! I really like the potbelly on the second creature, with those long arms and thick jaw it kind of gives it an oafish look. Are these intelligent creatures or a bit dim? I like the crouched posture on the first, very nice detailing on the head too, I like the eye placement very much.

Oh and I know it's very belated but congrats on helping to raise such a huge amount of money for the arts institute! Well done! :) And once again love your creature designs very much, keep up the excellent work! :D
  2. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Corellian_Rogue: Thank you for your comments and compliments. I really enjoy reading what you have to say about my work! I appreciate your honesty.

[image=http://www.blueworldsfanfilms.com/SWa.jpg] [image=http://www.blueworldsfanfilms.com/SWb.jpg]
    I'm working on a more refined drawing of an Ugnaught concept. I will be posting as I go along. I am combining both ideas into a single version. I'm still figuring out the hands and feet. I'll post an update later this week...-ja [face_good_luck]
  3. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, very cool! Ugnaughts, eh...? Would these be the terrestrial version, and not the little engineers we saw on Cloud City...? I really like the almost "porcine" appearance to these, with the rolls on the belly, the stout legs and the almost hoof-like toes--this squatting pose is very fluid, and looks quite natural for its form. The head, with the large lower mandible, makes it hard to figure out if this one would be a carnivore or an herbivore...if the former, I wouldn't want to be close enough for it to snag me with those large hands and long limbs! lol! Yet another wonderful creature concept, j_a--this one is really going to be cool all shaded in!

FF
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.