main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blurred Visions -Obi/Qui/Ani/Ami AU~*~NEW POST 10.8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LuvEwan, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Something must be in the air. Everyone's resurrecting my threads. I feel like such a slacker...a well-loved slacker. :D

2. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    *Keladry pulls off her Invisibility Cloak to say a word or three*

I was talking about you to a co-worker today. How, at the age of eighteen or nineteen, you have a power over words that keeps me damn near enthralled. I sent him over to ff.n with your username, so he could check some of your stuff out. Dunno if you'll be hearing from him, but hey. If Silver is in his username, I sent him.

I s'pose I gush with admiration because descriptions are beyond me when I write. *Shrug* And they're what make your stories sparkle.

a well-loved slacker.

Feel the love, Baby. Up you go!

3. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Awww, Keladry! You're so very sweet, especially when I neglect my threads as I do. [face_blush] Thank you.

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Hello Hello
    theres an echo here
    LuvEwan the wait has been long and patient
    but starting to pace now.
    Please post [face_praying]

5. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    Uppity, buppity, boo!

(Yep. I really shouldn't be up this late. Though upping your stuff is always worthwhile.)

[face_dancing]

6. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    :_| :_|

I just spent, like, a week reading this thing, and it ends in such a horrible cliffhanger-type-moment! Waaaahhhh!! :_|

Now I must lavish praise on the story, and say that it was thoroughly enjoyable, and very well-written. (Like all your stuff is, LuvEwan! Your writing talent always leaves me in awe every time I read something of yours, I wish I was only half that good and I'd be happy). But anyway, I had skipped over to the Classic board one day last week to check out what's here, and got sucked into this from the very first post. (It had Obi unconscious in the healer's ward, I've always been a sucker for that sort of thing. ;)) And what a rollercoaster this story was! First Obi and Qui aren't talking, and then they finally reconcile, and then Obi loses his memory, and then Obi finds out about what happened to make them stop talking to begin with, and now they ended up right back where they started! :( Are they going to stay that way now forever now?! [face_worried] :_|

Oh well, I too am guitly of having an unfinished story lying around here somewhere. [face_blush] And I can't even bring myself to reread it, just the thought of it makes me cringe. [face_blush] This story, though, most certainly isn't anything to cringe over!

So...if the inspiration ever strikes you again on this, and you post an update, could you please PM me to let me know? [face_batting]

7. sithhappens6

sithhappens6 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2006
  8. Darth_Abtranor

Darth_Abtranor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Hi, I'm a new reader. Up! Pleeeeeaaaasssseee!!!!!!!![face_praying]

9. sithhappens6

Jan 7, 2006
    YES UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

10. sithhappens6

Jan 7, 2006
    so i guess this story is over? Oh, I feel kind of dumb. oh well. it was good. ...ok bye...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.