main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Blurry (Obi gets ameisia at 18 years old)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Jedi_Master, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan was in his cloud car. The radio was loud. He bobbed his head back and forth. But the road was ignored. Obi (Poor Obi!) screamed. Pain shot through his body. Then everything went black.

How did you like the beginning? Please post your opinion!! And be glad I'm BAAACK!

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    sounds interesting! Are you gonna post more?
    God bless!

<3-Moose

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Ah, good to see you back. :)

Can we have about eight more of those paragraphs please? It sounds interesting. :)

4. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback! you could read my new story "When a FF athour's dream comes true" on my profile

Here's more:

Obi-Wan's eyes opened. He was in a hospital room. He felt a bandage on his forhead, a cast on his leg. A nurse walked in. " Ah, you are awake Jedi boy. Do you want anything?" What? Obi-Wan thought, What's a 'Jedi boy'? What is this woman talking about? Where am I? WHO am I?
    The nurse left when hadn't responded. Then a long haired man walked in.

5. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I bet we ALL know who walks in now.
    More coming soon! I am working on my novel which is still being written by me but I am trying to do as much FF as possible. I am going on Vacation where there is no computer

6. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I'M BAAAAAACK!!! I didnt post for the last 2 weeks becuse for the first week my best friend from Latvija came to America to see me, and then I went on Vacation and then NEXT week I have to go to NC to look at houses to move to. HOTEL + ME = ROOM SERVICE

Heres more:

"Hello Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon looked at the injured boy with sad eyes. The young Jedi looked at his Master blankly.

7. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    interesting :D

8. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    here's more (I always knew I was a good author! And to be up with the best too!)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    "Obi-Wan. Please talk. Just let me know you're OK."
    Obi-Wan tried to make sounds. "O" was all he could say. His voice sounded old and worn to Qui-Gon. Not at all like an 18 year old should sound. Qui-Gon wiped a tear away and left the room. Obi-Wan rested a bit. After he took a short nap a woman walked in. Not a woman really, just a girl around Obi-wan's age. She had black hair and bright blue eyes. To Obi-Wan she was beutiful. "Hello Obi-Wan. I am Crestna. I will teach you to do the things you have forgotten to do. We will start with eating and drinking today.
    Crestna picked up a fork with a bt of fruit on it. Obi-Wan opened his mouth and the food was inside. "Go like this." said Crestna and she opened and closed her mouth. Obi-Wan did the same. He showed his empty mouth. "Good job," said Crestna, "But drinking is a bit harder." She held up a glass of water. She put a straw in Obi-Wan's mouth. She showed him what to do, but he could not make the water go in his mouth. But after a few tries and with Crestna's help, he got it right. He wanted her to stay but she had to go home. And Obi-Wan couldn't ask her to stay anyway.

9. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I'm upping this. UP!

10. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    UP more! and that clock is in the wrong time zone cuz on the east coast it's 1 AM!

11. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Up some more! I need more Feedback people!!!!

12. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    I am not updating till someone replies to this!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_devil] MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

13. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Shhh, OK, OK, I'm replying. Very good idea. (Poor Obi! We're all always beating up on him, including me! We're such an eeeeeevil lot!) Great idea, promising start. (Poor Obi again.) However your posts are- no offense- unthinkably short. I mean, dude, I thought my posts were on the short side? Aside from that it's great. :)

14. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    yeah it is really short. thats ok

I have temporary writers block ?[face_plain]

15. Trigger292

Trigger292 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2002
    K, I'll reply too...as long as you promise to keep this living and all and not do like what I've done with all of mine (they aren't even dead--they're just kinda MIA i think...). :) Good story so far...hope you beat your writer's block soon. :)

16. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    thanks.

here is more:

Obi-Wan slept. When he woke up she was there.
    "Here's breakfast." She began to feed him. Then with still some difficulty he drank. "OK now we see if you understand what people say to you. Do you know who I am?" He nodded a little but it hurt to move his neck. He touched it and winced. "OK we won't do that yet.We will practice to feed yourself how about?" He smiled. she put the spoon in his hand and showed him what to do. He did it well.

Thats all I got right now It's terribly short I know but thats all I got.

17. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    and thats all till inspiration strikes

18. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hmm. It's good (this is at least the third story where Obi gets amnesia that I've read) but tantalizingly short! OK my posts to my fics tend to be short too but well not this short, like four or five paragraphs when the average is higher. Gah come on we wanna see what happens!

19. R2-D2_the_Droid

R2-D2_the_Droid Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
  20. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Hmmm. Think I should try that "not updating till someone replies" tactic in MY stories? Problem is I'm a total snob and I hate to look like I'm "begging" for readers. It took me forever to just decide to put the links in my sig. Anyway I just want to remind you, AJM (c'I call you that?) that I'm eagerly awaiting the next post. ;)

21. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    ok and yea you can call me that

22. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Another postie! :D

That night a dream came to Obi-Wan. Crestna was there. She was dressed in white and glowed slightly as though she were immortal. She went in front of him and held her arms out. Then he woke to the light of the sun on his now pale face. He waited for her. When she came he took her hand and put it to his face. "Obi-Wan I don't understand. What is it? What do you need?" Obi-Wan mouthed "Love". She shook her head. She fed him and tried to help him make sounds. He couldn't. "All right." she said. Then she faded away. And Obi-Wan went along.

Trying to make a cliffhanger

23. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    no postie just an up

24. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
  25. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Awww poor Obi. Good post AJM I just WISH these were longer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.